Chapter 40

As Jon and I finally found a hotel in this god forsaken town and I was about ready to fall asleep anywhere. But Jon finally got me up to our room. I just laid on the bed not bothering to take my clothes off. Jon came over to me and solved that problem though. He slowly started to strip my body down to my bra and panties. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it to. I was just so tired. He laid behind me and wrapped his arms around me, rubbing sloppy circles on my bare stomach. I felt the shivers and sighed quietly.

Jon moved closer to me pushing against my behind.

"Babe.." I groaned trying to bury my face into the pillow.

He started kissing my neck and I wanted so hard to give in but i was so damn tired. His hands roamed my body as his mouth attacked my neck with kisses and love bites. I could barley hold back the moans as he reached my sweet spot. Finally I let one escape and I felt Jon get harder against my thigh. I moved positions to where I was on top of him, one leg in each side of him as I brought his lips to mine for another hungry kiss. By now I was wide awake and ready for the night a head. Just as I started working on taking his shirt off someone knocked on the door.

"Leave it.." Jon said as I looked over at it.

I did as he said and took his shirt off feeling his hard body underneath mine. But I couldn't concentrate while someone was about to knock our door down. I crawled off Jon and walked to the door.

"Babeee.." Jon groaned.

"I'll be back." I winked as I opened the door.

The rest went blurry. I remember someone's fist coming in contact with my face and then being dragged somewhere. My eyes were swollen so I could barley see. I have no idea where I am but inhale an idea of who did this. I guess it was time for round two. I felt someone set me up then tie me down. I knew he was standing in front of me because I could feel his hot breathe on my face. I spit ad prayed it got in his face. A hand came down in my cheek as I knew I must of got him.

"Fuck you Jason!" I yelled.

"Oh sweetheart, it's not Jason." A man snickered in my ear.

A/N: whattt?? Really short chapter! Sorry. I've been pretty busy and I've been trying to rest up so that's the reason it's been awhile.

Who do you guys think not is that took Bee?? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Announcement!!! I am starting a wwe one shot book! I will be writing imagines about any wwe wrestler by request. It's in my page so please check it out!! Thanks guys.

Until next time.

T/V