Being Ignored Is Hard On The Heart

Credit to PeachyFeels @ A03

Pt. 1

Keith was in the living room with Hunk, Pidge, Allura, Lance and Shiro. They were all sitting watching TV until Lances phone started to ring.

“Hey guys my mom is calling i’ll be upstairs for a bit, I’ll be right back!” Lance said as he got up and quickly ran upstairs.

“Guys i have and idea.” Pidge said as she sat up with a smirk on her face. “Tell us this ‘idea’ you have.” Keith said as he looked over at her. “Well what if we ignored lance for a full day. Like acted as if he wasn’t even here with us?” Shiro look at pidge. “Katie-” Pidge cut him short. “Pidge.” Shiro sighed then crossed his arms. “Pidge i honestly don’t think this is a really good idea.”

Pidge raised and eyebrow. “And why do you think that?” Shiro rolled his eyes. “Well getting ignored is hard. You feel as no one wants you to be there.” Pigde chuckled. “Trust me Lance won’t mind he knows we want him here. Trust me Shiro.”

Shiro sighed then looked over at Allura. “What do you think of this?” Allura slightly smiled. “I think it’d be fun and funny.” Shiro groaned. “Ugh not you too. Hunk? Keith?” He looked over to them. “I think this would be an interesting show to act in.” Keith said as he smirked and continued to watch TV. “Oh no. Hunk?” Shiro had hopeful eyes towards Hunk. “I’m down.” Shiro threw his arms up. “Agh! Y’all are horrible friends.” Shiro said as he got up. “Y’all have fun i guess I’m leaving because i don’t want to be part of this.” He said as he left the house.

Pidge got up and looked at them. “Alright it’s go time guys.” Pidge said as she smirked.