Your Lesbian Is Showing

Story belongs to Queen_OT_Clouds @ A03

Chapter 2

A/N : I like this story tbh

Keira

Keira knew something was going to go wrong with the mission. It was just a pinching feeling in her gut. And her gut never lies to her.When Lana left the room with Coran, she turned to look at her lover, Shria. She cocked her head to one side of the room and walked towards a corner. She turned around and looked up at the woman, brushing back a short black hair that had fallen into her face.

“Whats up?” Shira asked, a concerned look on her face.

“I’m worried about Lana,” Keira replied, looking away.

“Why? We’re going to be there to protect her.”

“Yeah, I know that. I wouldn’t trust her safety with anyone else. But, I have a feeling that this mission is going to go wrong in one way or another,” Keira sighed, crossing her arms under her breasts. Shira gave her girlfriend a fond look.

“It will be okay, you’re just over thinking. So long as we can keep her protected then the mission will go fine.”

“Yeah, yeah okay,” Keira said, not sounding very convinced. Shira cupped Keira’s face and gave her a quick peck on the mouth. Both girls turned at the sound of the door opening and Keira felt her jaw drop to the floor. The woman that stood before them was no paladin, she was a goddess.

Lana had her hair split into two, the bottom half was falling free while the top half was parted down the middle and put into buns. She wore a head piece that fell down to the space inbetween her eyebrows, on the end was a raindrop. Her makeup consisted of a beautiful contour, white eyeshadow and black eyeliner that made her look like a cat. She had silver cuffs on her ears and a chain that extended from one cuff to an earring that was also the shape of a raindrop. She had red lip gloss on that made her plump lips look absolutely delectable. She wore a tight, turtleneck black dress that cut off just a little below her plump ass, showing off her legs that were miles long. The dress had no sleeves which showed off her small shoulders and allowed an unknown tattoo to be shown. She had a long fur coat that rested in the crook of her elbows. Better yet the coat was red. She wore seven inch red bottom, stilettos that she seemed perfectly fine walking in. Not a single wobble. Keira never liked her color as much as she did now.

“Damn Lana! You looking fine as hell!” Pidge complimented her, giving a little wolf whistle. Lana blushed at the praise and oh god, she was so fucking hot. Keira was actually contemplating scooping out everyone but her and Shira’s eyes. Nobody deserved to see Lana looking like this. “Give us a twirl,” Pidge said.

Lana spun on the spot to reveal the fact that the dress had no back and was being held together by a flimsy string. The twirl also revealed another tattoo at the bottom of her back, right on top of the swell of her ass. God, Keira was ready to faint, and one look at Shira said that she was in a similar situation. Their girl looked so good. Keira was going to ravish her later. Then she remembered that Lana wasn’t actually a part of their relationship. A third that they needed, desperately. Because, no matter what anyone else thought, Shira and Keira are head over fucking heels for this girl.

Oh how Keira wanted the girl. Wanted to pamper her, wanted to ravish her, wanted to tell her all the ways that she was perfect, but most importantly she wanted the girl to know how much they loved her. How much they loved her laugh and her corny jokes that made even Keira crack a smile. How much they loved her voice that was just the right pitch and would sound absolutely divine gasping and moaning. How they loved her body that was curvy in all the right places, and could put a model to shame. How much they loved her tiny breasts that others were disgusted by, but they found adorable. How much they loved her personality, all bubbly and happy. How much they loved the fact that she kept the team together when times get rough. How much they would love to have a chance to be with her. She was so far out of their league and she didn’t even know it.

“Are you two ready?” Coran asked from his place next to Lana. Keira thought that the Altean was standing a little too close to her crush, but knew there was no point in trying to move him away. It would just start a fight. Keira and Shira nodded before they were lead away from the Bridge and out to the dressing room. As they walked past Lana, Keira realized something. If there was no back to the dress, and there was no sort of sash or anything that went across Lana’s chest, then that meant she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. Oh, Keira was about to cancel this mission. There was no way that she was about to let Lana, sweet beautiful Lana, step off this ship, dressed like that and let some random, horny aliens touch her in provocative ways. But, she knew that she had to think about the universe before her own selfish desires. Keira nudged Shira and whispered her thoughts in the woman’s ear. Shira’s eyes widened and she turned around to look at Lana, but the door had already closed behind them. She sighed before turning around and continuing to walk behind Coran. Oh, this mission was going to go incredibly wrong.