AHRW #20

#26

I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.

I should have known he was going to help the Marmorites.  

We need him.

need him.

But I should have known, regardless.  He wanted to learn more about himself.  He needed to in a way I guess.

But now it is harder.  I have to hide more.  I have to lie more.  No one really seems to notice which is good.  After all, the one that knows the truth is gone.

I keep waiting for him to come back.  But.. I think after the time we all blamed him - emotions are stupid - for what wasn’t really his fault, Keith didn’t want to come back.

God!  I can’t believe I actually said that shit to him!  He needed us to understand.  He was doing everything he could.  Hell, he was doing more than we ever were.  Keith never got a break.  While we were relaxing or going in front of a crowd, no fear of battle, he was fighting for us.  Then he would come and help us with voltron, then he’d be back out again.

Why hadn’t I stopped him and said something more.  Thanked him at some point for doing so much?!

Night time is even more boring but my heart is so much more nervous.

I worry whether he is safe.  Will they fight for him if he is hurt?  Will they protect him?  Will he get to come back?

...will he even want to?

One day soon, I want to see him and tell him thank you for everything.  I want him to know I appreciate him more than I could show.

#26 - Keith’s return

---

Do you guys want comics at the end of each Story? Idk why I just thought it up as I was scrolling through Instagram.