Being Ignored Is Hard On The Heart

Super Late : Halloween Special
Lance knocked on Shiro's house door. "Hopefully he likes my costume." Lance said as he waited.

Shiro came to the door and opened it to see Lance dressed as a very sexy vampire with heels, cute little fangs and a choker around his neck. "Oh um. Wow." Shiro said in awe and blushed as he looked at Lance.

"So does that mean you like it?" Lance said as he did a little twirl and smirked at Shiro.

Shiro nodded his head several times. "You look amazing." Shiro said as he grabbed Lance by the wrist and pulled him in. "Better than sexy itself actually." Shiro said as he smirked and gave Lance a kiss on his cheek and Lance just laughed.

"Well you look fine too my sexy beast." Lance said as he wrapped his right leg around Shiro and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Oh yeah?" Shiro said as his eyes softened and he still had that smirk on his face.

"Yeah.." Lance said as he brought Shiro closer to him so he could kiss him, but right before he did Keith came out of nowhere and pulled Shiro away.

"I'd appreciate if you two wouldn't be so gross right on the doorstep please." Keith said with a passive aggressive smile. "Get a room or something." Keith said as he walked back to the living room.

"Psh okay witch." Lance said as he walked in behind Shiro.

"Sorry about that." Shiro said as he was still blushing. Who wouldn't? He was probably about to have a hot make out session with his boyfriend but Keith just HAD to ruin it.

"We can continue later." Lance said as he winked at Shiro.

"O-Okay." Shiro said as his blush got deeper.

-----

Lance and Shiro were sitting together while watching TV when the doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it." Lance said as he got up.

"Alright." Shiro said as he watched Lance walk to the door.

When Lance opened the door he instantly awwed because Pidge was in a bunny costume with a angry expression.

"Shut up and move." Pidge said as she pushed pass Lance.

"Aw don't be so mad! You look so cute!" Lance said as he tried to fight back the laughter.

"I don't want to be cute or adorable! I wanna be a witch but stupid Keith took that idea!" Pidge said as she crossed her arms and made a 'hmph' sound.

"Aw look on the bright side you probably won't be bothered by a lot of guys at the party." Lance said as he closed the door and went back to the couch and laid back on Shiro's side.

"Sure i guess whatever." Pidge said as she sat on the furthest end of the couch. 

"Hey when is hunk gonna be here?" Keith said.

"I don't know he had to pick up shay." Pidge said to Keith.

"Ah okay because i'm ready to go." Keith walked down to the kitchen and got some soda.

"He shouldn't be too long." Lance said to Keith.

"Well okay then." Keith said as he sat at the table.

------

It was at least 10 minutes after they had that conversation that Hunk and Shay rang the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Pidge said as she ran to open the door and you could hear the couple say aw at the same time then a door slam.

"Pidge!" Shiro said as he looked over at her.

"Oops sorry my hand slipped." She said with a smirk.

Hunk opened up the door and laughed. "Sorry you just looked adorable." He told Pidge as he walked in with Shay.

"Yeah yeah whatever let's go." Pidge said as she walked out.

"Okay then." Lance said as he lifted off Shiro and got up. Shiro also got up with him too.

They all Left the house for the Halloween party and let's just say things got wild at that party, But that'll forever be a secret.