Being Ignored Is Hard On The Heart

Chapter 4
Lance had finally stopped crying and him and Shiro just stayed hugging for a while until Lance let go.

"I'm going to take a shower now okay? Lance said as he looked into Shiro's eyes.

"Okay." Shiro said as he let go of Lance. 

Lance walked up the stairs to Shiro's room so he can grab his clothes. "Hmm should i take a bath or should i take a shower?" Lance asked himself as he made his way the the bathroom.

"Hmm i guess i'll just take a bath. That'd be so relaxing right now." Lance placed his clothes on the sink counter and began to run his water. He put some bubble soap in the water so he can have a bubble bath.

"This is going to be relaxing." Lance sighed. "I really need this." Lance closed the door and locked it and began to undress. Lance turned off the water and slowly got in and he just let his body sink into the water and kept his head above the water. Lance sighed and smiled. "Nice..." Lance picked up some bubbles with his hands and blew at them and watched as they flew in the air for a bit then fell back down to the water. Lance let his arms fall back in the water and closed his eyes and decided to relax for a bit.

------

Keith went downstairs to throw away his trash when Shiro saw him coming downstairs. 

"Keith" Shiro looked him straight in the eyes.

"What?" Keith said as he threw away his trash then walked over to the sink to put his plate up.

"You guys have to end this now. I'm telling everyone to come over to sort this shit out and end it." Shiro said as he kept his eyes on Keith.

"Sure okay." Keith said as he shrugged his shoulder and walked over to the couch and sat down.

Shiro got out his phone and started a group chat with Pidge, Allura, and Hunk.

----

Galaxy Dad started a group chat with Pigeon. Pineapple Boi. Spacey Princess. 

10:02 Galaxy Dad: Guys all of you are ending this NOW so get here and sort this out because i want this to be over now. Do you know how bad this is fucking with Lance? 

10:08 Pigeon: Yeah okay that was our plan. Don't worry it's gonna end today and i'll be there in a bit i guess.

10:10 Pineapple Boi: Yeah i'll be there in a bit too then.

10:11 Spacey Princess: Okay i'll come there in a bit.

-----

A while after that everyone was in the living room waiting for Lance.

"Where is he? What is he doing?" Pidge asked Shiro.

"He's in the bath." Shiro told here.

"Um we've already been here for about fifteen minutes how long has he been in there?" Pidge continued.

"Well when i texted you guys he was in the tub for about forty minutes already." Shiro looked up the stairs. "I'll go check on him." Shiro said as he went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.