Your Lesbian Is Showing

Story belongs to Queen_OT_Clouds @ A03

Chapter 11

Lana

When they reached the space mall, The paladins immediately split into two groups; Hunk and Pidge were together and Shira, Keira and Lana were together.

They didn’t dress up in disguise this time, as no one would recognize them in their casual wear.

Lana was walking through a shop that was selling little trinkets. The place was basically empty, so Lana chose to run down the aisles and pick up whatever caught her eye. She was admiring a star chart that could show the constellations from any planet. She was swiping through the planets, looking for Earth, when she felt two presences around her.

Keira was leaning against the shelf, picking under her nails with her knife. Lana jumped when Shira wrapped her arms around Lana’s waist, pulling her close and dropping her head on her shoulder. Lana quietly panicked, glancing between the black and red paladins. “U-um, hey?”

“Why did you lie to Shira?” Keira asked, bluntly might I add, glancing up from her cleaning.

“When?”

“Earlier. When we were in bed. You told Shira that you were going to hang out with Hunk. But, according to Hunk he hasn’t seen you since training. Next thing we know, you’re all cuddly with the Princess. You must have gone to talk to her. So, why did you lie?” Keira pointed her knife at the blue paladin.

“Why do you care? I can do whatever I want. You’ve never concerned yourself before so why do you care so much now?”

Shira finally said something, her breath at Lana’s ear made her body heat up in a pleasant way. “Because something could have happened to you and we wouldn’t know where you were.” Shira’s arms tightened around Lana which cause all of the air to leave the woman’s body.

Keira crossed her arms, growling,“And your friendship with the Princess makes us uncomfortable.”

Lana felt heat starting to course under her skin and not the good kind. “But nothing did happen to me, so why does it matter? Why do you care about my friendship with Allura. You sound like a jealous lover.”

“Why would I be jealous? What she pulled yesterday was bullshit. You had a panic attack when you saw her earlier. Why do you think you were in bed?” If Lana had a clearer head then she would notice that Keira said ‘in bed’ and not ‘in our bed’. She said it like Lana was part of their relationship.

“I don’t know, nor do I care.” Lana shrugged and tried to remove herself from the circle of Shira’s arms.

“Lana listen to me.” Keira stepped towards Lana, her cheeks red with anger.

“Keira. Why. Do. You. Care. My friendships are my business.” Lana punctuated each word with a clap. Lana had had enough of this conversation and cut Keira off before she could say anything. “You know what I don’t even care what you have to say anymore. Shira let go of me.”

Lana pushed at the black paladin’s arms until she released her and went to the shopkeeper, throwing down a random amount of Gacs to pay for the star chart and left the store, shoving Keira aside as she went.