Your Lesbian Is Showing

This is a Genderbent AU I put the summary up, so just tell me if you like it and if yes I'll post it here

Story Belongs to Queen_QT_Clouds
______

If Lana could say anything about crushes, its that she hates them. Absolutely despises them. With a burning passion.

Mama had always said to treat others like how you want to be treated. The golden rule she had called it. Golden rule my ass. No one treated others like how they wanted to be treated. If they did the whole world- fuck that, the whole goddamned universe would be nicer. Maybe this war never would have started. Maybe Lana wouldn’t be the weak link in Voltron. Maybe Lana would have the strength to accept her feelings. Maybe Lana wouldn’t be hiding from the two people she loved the most.

Ever since they got blasted into space, Lana’s crushes on Keira and Shira, their resident red and black paladins, has grown exponentially to the point where it almost painful to be in the same room as them.

Lana knows that she’ll never be able to fall out of love with the two people who mean the most to her. She knows that they will never find an attractive bone in her body. She know that she will never capture their attention the way that they have captured hers. She knows that she really, really, truly and utterly hates crushes.