Yes

The girl looked at me like I had grown two heads. She said her name was Nara. For some reason it keeps echoing in my head. Where did I hear that before? Also, she looks strikingly familiar....

"Sunbae!", she exclaimed and laughed a little. Good thing she did, I thought she was going to cry instead. "What's in it for me if you tear our lands? Poison our bread? Do you believe that you won't die? Don't play with my head...."

My eyes widened. That rap....

"Nara?!", my jaw dropped in realization and she nodded. "My god...", I shot up from my seat, hand over my gaping mouth. She stood up too and I looked at her closer.

"Nara.....", I repeated. God, she looked so different than the last time I saw her. Wait. How long was that? "I'm so sorry", I held her shoulders. 

"It's okay", she smiled. She still has those dimples.....

How in the world did I forget her of all people?

"I'm so, so sorry", I apologized again and pulled her in for a hug. I don't know why I suddenly hugged her like that. She must've felt really weird. To be true, we never really hung out in the past. She was closer to J-Hope and I could only place myself as an acquaintance. Not even a colleague. Maybe that's why I forgot her when I became busier-ahem-famous.

There was a knock on the door. Good lord, I thought as I hastily pulled away, how long did I hold her? I hope she doesn't think I'm some kind of weirdo.

It was Bang pd. He looked between us with his happy face. Which I know is not a good face considering the situation. I sub-consciously rubbed at my neck and Nara tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I see you've met", his happy face became even happier. 

"Yes", we both replied at the same time.  He chuckled and told us to sit. He gave us a few words of advice, told me how he's placing Nara under my guidance and wished us good luck before sending us off.

"So...", I started once we were in the van.

She tore her eyes from the window to look at me.

"You an early riser?", stupid question. It's five am.

"Yeah, I guess....", she flashed her dimples.

"Leaders have it the worst, right?"

She blinked twice. 

"Oh no...", she shook her head, giggling, "Just how much did you forget?"

I frowned. "You're not the leader?"

"No I am not! Ah, RM~"

"What?"

"Urin rm, jjinja....", she seemed pretty amused, "daebak"

I was ashamed of myself but laughed along anyway. She was surprisingly easy to talk to and we mostly talked about work. It was seven pm when we arrived at the studio. 

I gave her a little heads up before we started the show in case anything went wrong or something bothered her, blink twice. We started the shooting and everything was going smoothly. There were a lot of older idols present as guests. The mc's asked her to explain about her album. The title song was pretty bad ass by the way she described it. 

"Isn't it?", remarked one of the mc's,"One moment we see you in a medieval setting with your hands tied behind your back and in the next frame you're in a pantsuit and wielding guns. Really, that scene was daebak!" 

"Like a boss!", someone else commented. I made a mental note to review their album first thing next morning.

"This time around, our concept was focused on-"