Dynamite Gal

A/N
I wrote the second half of this chapter when I was still on chp no. 30 and I labeled it as chp 38 like can you believe the difference? I had no idea this shitty plot line was gonna last this long. We're on chp 46 right now and there are still a dozen pre-planned scenes in my head. When is this story gonna end?

RM's POV

"I was in an empty ballroom with a bouquet of white roses"

"Roses..."

"The screen froze and then they started dripping blood"

"Eh?"

"I'm telling you Joon, this is weirder than all our highlight reels combined"

"Why are you comparing-"

"It's completely different, I know. But when you think about it, the highlight reels had an inkling of sense to them. They conveyed a message. And bleeding roses? That's not us. It's not our concept, Joon-ah. There's some real weird shit going on in the company"

"Hyung, are you bored?"

He fell silent for three seconds, only the sounds of the staff wrapping up the shoot could be heard in the background. "...that too. But I'm really totally serious right now. The girls are all bat-shit crazy, you know that"

I didn't answer to that.

"I don't mean Nara, of course. Though, when you look at it-"

"Your point being?"

He suddenly started to whisper, his voice barely audible over the crackling line. "I don't trust the ongoings. I think they're involved with some dark better-to-be-concealed past like Yoongi"

"Why are you whispering?"

"The staff will think I'm delusional"

And, like,....I won't?

"Yoongi hyung doesn't have that dark of a past, hyung. Why are you talking like he was a mobster or some shit?"

"I know", he whispered again. "But did you know that Sunhee is North Korean?"

I took a minute to let the information sink in. Then I sighed, "There's an actual fucking North Korean..."

"That's why I'm whispering"

"I don't think you should drive today, hyung. Come back soon, yeah? Don't hang out with any old acquaintance and come straight home then we'll talk, okay?"

"It's almost one in the night. I don't have a date at this hour"

"Stop whispering. Someone will think you're shady"

"Okay", He whispered and cut the line. I removed the phone from my ear and gave the device an incredulous look. These people....

I shook my head and walked out of the kitchen. Jimin was in the living room. Looking at a monstrosity above the mantelpiece with his hands on his hips and an appreciating smile on his lips. When I saw it, I stopped in my tracks.

"Where did you get that?"

He looked at me sideways and grinned. "Tae made it for me"

"Uh, why?"

Jimin turned around with a mischievous smile. Nope.

"Sorry", I began to turn.

"Ah, hyung~", he half laughed half complained while grabbing my arm. "This", he pointed with his hand for emphasis, "is supposed to be admired"