Haven

The problem with Jin-hyung was that I used up all the rice. He woke up hungry to find a vessel full of rice ready to eat on the dining table and almost got food poisoning. He threw up twice and realised upon survey that there was nothing left to eat in the house. All the cups of ramen he was sure we had the night before, he found in Jungkook's room. Empty and the mess not cleaned up. Coincidentally, Taehyung ran into him in the kitchen while popping the last piece of honey-twist into his mouth. I had also forgotten to remove the laundry from the drier and can only imagine the twist of his lips as he wondered where his lucky t-shirt had disappeared to and arrived at the aforementioned conclusion. That said, Kim Seokjin was perhaps the bitchiest he had ever been when Min Yoongi casually commented that he was PMS-ing like Ursula on withdrawal that particular morning.

I didn't even get past the doorstep when Jin-hyung engulfed me in his warm embrace, cooing at me for a job well done and pinching my cheeks like the proud hyung he is. If you didn't get the sarcasm, I'll throw myself off the roof because he didn't stop chasing after me with a kitchen knife until I swore on my life and the life of my offsprings to never cook again.

In short, I survived but will probably succumb to internal injuries in the next few days. I should already draft my will and tell my family that I love them. It's been a good life.

"Has anyone seen my light blue sweater?", I ask, sticking my head in the living room. V is watching something on the television and Jin-hyung is...

"I don't know, why don't you look in the drier?"

...still being mean to me.

It's been two days already but I can't blame him. I did get him sick. Taehyung bursts out a laugh at our exchange but quickly covers it up by coughing. I narrow my eyes at him and mouth the words 'shut up'.

"You have two eyes. Use them", Yoongi-hyung is being himself. That's what I like most about him. He gets pissed, he gets it off his chest. He doesn't brood over it for years upon years and remind me on every other instance of things I did that I never want to reminded of. Of course, I have to sacrifice my ears and a little piece of my self respect but you can't have everything.

"Are you going to the company?", I ask when he slips on his coat and he nods in reply. Yoongi-hyung is a restless person. Hoseok and Jimin left for the company in the morning because there are tons of new choreo's to be finalised. The rest of us are not required to report till the day after tomorrow. And yet here he is, tying his laces.

"Wait for me", I say and rush to my room, putting on the first jacket that I saw and grabbing my bag pack. I put a beanie over my head and joined him at the door after putting on my shades. He threw me the keys without warning and didn't wait to see if I caught them, already heading for the parking. He was silent the whole ride, sitting with his arms crossed and eyes closed. Typical for him. He asked me at some point, of what I thought about the collabs and remixes for the home party. I admitted that I didn't hear most of them.

"There are three songs due today", he provided. "They don't concern us, of course, but Nara redid the remix and asked me to be there"

...erm, why?

"She's done already?", I pay attention to the road as the light turned green, "that was quick"

He hummed and I could feel his eyes on me.

"What?", I asked, tearing my eyes from the road to glance sideways at him .