All things bright and wonderful

Nara's POV

It was warm. So warm. And cozy. Like a lazy saturday morning. I didn't want to get up. I curled up into myself some more, humming in satisfaction. Until I realised it wasn't myself I was curling into.

Huh?

I forced one eye open, suddenly highly aware of all the weight pressing into me from all sides. Why did my head hurt so much? The first thing I saw was a nipple. It was on level with my eye. A gasping thought of 'no I didn't!!' was enough to rid me of the sleepy drowsiness and widen my eyes in horror.

I couldn't have! Not in this life!

I tried moving away and failed. I was sandwiched between the back rest of the furniture and this-

Ohmygodit'sRM@&/%*!!!

I scrunched my eyes closed in acceptance of my fate and again, tried to move. My hands hugged to my chest, pressed tight between our bodies. One of his arm was draped heavily over my side, palm limp at the nape of my neck. The other, I realised was under my head like some makeshift pillow. I wiggled a little, trying to get him to move. It worked. And he moved his hand to slip his fingers through my hair.

Mission abort! Mission abort!

Thinking that he was awake, I rolled my head to look at him. Tried is the key word. I couldn't move my head like that because it was tucked under his chin. But I could see his neck and I focused on the mole while collecting my thoughts.
What do I have?

"Are you awake?"

Ohmygodthat'shobi!!!

Legs!

Legs, thank god!

Wriggling like my life depended on it, I separated our legs and prepared for a power-packed kick. I'll apologise later.

He returned the jacket because he thought I would need it.

The worst part was that I really did need it.

Ayano and Debby brought me back home. My prized blanket was dry-cleaned and neatly folded on the foot of my bed.

Traitors.

I Changed into my pyjamas and seething with rage, marched off to find Lizzy. She came out of the kitchen at the same time, a steaming bowl on a tray in her hands.
"Hangover soup"

She put it down on the coffee table, along with an ice-pack for the bump on my head. Ayano must've told her about it. I didn't move an inch from my place, glaring in silence with my fists clenched. I wanted to yell at her. I wanted to curse and scream.

How dare she? How dare they?

All of them.

"Sit down"

That was Debby, leisurely flipping the page of a magazine. She had made herself comfortable, accepting the tea that Lizzy placed in front of her with a smile.
"Sit down", she repeated.

I obeyed, but only because she was my manager. Far as I could tell, she had nothing to do with what they did to me last night.
     Apart from the bump on my head, I also had a splitting headache. All the rage of what I had been put through was eating away my sanity. I grabbed the ice pack and smashed it against against my head. It stung like a wasp. I didn't flinch.

Everyone in the dorm merrily continued on with their lives, ignoring my volcanic presence. Ayano appeared out of somewhere and slumped beside me on the couch.
"So", Debby started to converse with her, "did you girls have a lot of fun last night?"