Two little Manggaetteoks

Miss me?
RM's POV

"Excuse me", Tae asked of Sunhee, "I thought she wasn't allowed to drink?"

"It only happened once. That she got tipsy, I mean. But as a precautionary measure, Debby forbade her from drinking"

"So it's not related to her health at all?"

"Nope. That's just a cover-up"

"Last time....", Aera trailed off.

"What happened last time?", Jungkook asked.

"Well", Aera smiled, "let's just say that her personality gets an upgrade when she's drunk"

"You mean like, she gets extra cute?", Hoseok took a guess.

"Extra cute, extra clingey, extra flirty", she shrugged. "Take your pick"

"She also gets bold like never before", Sunhee added, "the worst part is that there's no filter on her mouth"

"I don't think we'll have to worry about that today", said Ayano, watching Nara struggle to stay awake. Giving up, Nara dropped her head on the table with a solid thump. She rolled her head to one side and stared at the wood with hooded eyes. Beside her, Lizzy propped an elbow on her shoulder and wagged a finger in the air. "Let her live...."

Jieun dragged back her chair and walked around them both to take a close-up picture of Nara. She stared into the lens like she had no idea what it was and Jieun laughed. I had thought earlier that something was out of place. Seeing someone take pictures reminded me of the oddness that someone else was not.

"Jimin?", Jiwoo noona called, "Jiminie is everything okay?"

The man in question rolled his head from side to side from where his forehead was touching the table. With a pout in his voice he replied, "Diminie sleepy~"

Right across the table, Nara lifted her head.

"Dabi sleepy too~"

She stretched her arms out in front of her and yawned like a kitten. Jimin yawned right after. They looked at each other and Jimin scowled. "Stop trying to be a mochi"

"But Dabi is mochi"

"Well, Diminie was mochi first"

"Then Dabi is sexy mochi"

"Diminie is sexy mochi!"

"Dabi generation two!"

Jimin stared at her for a total of two seconds before breaking into a smile. "Okay! But Diminie is manggaetteok!"

She gave him a thumbs up. His smile widened.

"So, like", Jiwoo noona leaned forward so everyone could hear her. "Is anyone going to stop these two chicks or....?"

"Stop them?", Jin exclaimed, "I believe the party has just started", he winked. Noona remained unaffected by his antics.

Jimin and Nara had folded their arms on the table with their chins propped up. Leaning as far as they could and staring intently into each other's eyes. A tad uncomfortable for everyone else at the table because there wasn't much distance remaining between their faces. Jimin sighed, "Dabi cute. But Diminie cuter"

Nara shook her head negative. "Dabi cuter. Look!", she did her signature gesture, revealing her dimples, "dimples~"

Somebody videotape this ASAP.

"But Diminie good kisser"

"Dabi better"

"No way"