Fast Food

One NaRM, medium rare with a side of corn and an extra layer of cheese, coming right up! 

RM's POV

I woke up to whispering. The first thing I saw after opening my eyes was a cute little nose peeking from under a towel. The nose sniffed and the events of last night would explain why I felt so wrung out. Heavy. With a sigh I lifted my free arm and reached under the white material to run my knuckles against a soft ivory cheek.

This girl will be the death of me.

I had just propped up the towel with one finger so I could see her face when somebody cleared their throat. Surprised but mostly alarmed, a dozen things went my through my mind at once.
One, that I definitely locked the door and two, I realized we were on the couch in the living room.

Darn it.

I dropped the material over her face then turned my head around without changing my position. There were two people, both of whom I recognized but had difficulty thinking of an obvious enough answer as to their presence.
The girl had her arms crossed but looked both delighted and amused. The one who had cleared his throat, her brother, was facing the wall for some reason.
Jieun waved, "Hi~"

I only nodded in acknowledgement of her greeting, too weirded out by the situation to form words. Hoseok didn't turn around. It got a little awkward and I figured I should atleast get up. Nara was dead asleep and fidgeted a little when I tried removing my arm from under her head but otherwise didn't wake up. Her temperature seemed alright, but I still adjusted the comforter, tucking her in. I sat up and looked at the surprise guests again. They hadn't moved. With the sleep clearing from my eyes, I realized the situation was far more awkward than I initially imagined. Jieun, for some reason it looks like she's oogling at me. Beside her, Hoseok is engaged in a stare-down with the wall. His hands are placed impatiently on his hips and his right foot keeps tapping against the carpet. It looks like they just arrived and weren't offered a seat. I scratched my head and rubbed my eyes.
"Won't you sit down"

Jieun's eyes brightened. "Oh, don't mind us oppa. We were just casually dropping by", she waved her hand in dismissal and laughed. Hoseok's foot came down on the carpet in some form of declaration. From behind my head came the rustle of pages being turned and I whipped around for the source. I couldn't hold back the 'oh' of surprise that fell from my lips.

Beside the couch on the armchair was a Debby Kim that had made herself at home.

"Hello Debby-ssi", it was too early in the morning for all this shit. Yet I attempted peace in my groggy morning voice, "good morning"

She looked up from her newspaper and gave me a pointed look. "Good morning"

It's too early, goddamnit.

"Stop it!", Hoseok whisper-yelled to his dongsaeng. He was holding her arm and they seemed to be having an argument with just their eyes.

And were his ears this red the whole time?

They began to whisper amongst themselves in what turned out to be a drawn out discussion but then Jieun must've made a point because Hoseok huffed and finally turned around.
"Namjoon", he stated blankly with stony eyes. I'd have to be near dead and rotting to not be able to recognize the threat in his voice.
"Put some clothes on"

I looked down at myself to see that I was wearing nothing but my boxers.

Debby wordlessly flipped through pages.

Jieun stared unabashed at my display of skin (so that's what she was looking at) until Hoseok slapped his palm over her eyes.
"Please", now he just sounded pained.