The War

Nara's POV

The cherry grove had me blushing. I was almost done with the book and scrolled through my gallery to find the pic I had taken upon opening the present. I uploaded it on our twitter as a form of acknowledgement. I wasted a lot of time on my secret dummy account. I was also following BTGS and the update had me reeling.

"LIZZYYYY!!", I burst out of my room, effectively banging the door in the process. I raced through the dorm in a fit of fury, trying to find the reason for my woes.
"LIZ-woah...what happened to you?"

Fa Fengh stumbled in through the main door, looking very green in the face. She left the door open behind her, a hand on her mouth and the other clutching desperately at her stomach with a pained expression. I forgot everything else and rushed forward to aid when she doubled over and groaned.
"Easy there.......What.."

She slapped away my hands and made a run for the bathroom. Lizzy emerged from the restroom just in time as the eldest pushed the door open. She stumbled and Lizzy held her up.
"What the fu-", she was cut off when Fengh forcefully pushed her away. She slammed hard against the tiled wall while Fengh heaved over the toilet bowl. I grimaced at both cases. Curses were falling from Lizzy's lips like rap while the elder threw up two feet away. The leader stepped out of the bathroom, ordering me to make sure the 'stupid bitch' doesn't ruin her Chanel clothes. She disappeared and I took her place. It was a blessing Fengh didn't have long hair. I tapped on her back when she paused and unwound the scarf wrapped around her neck. It wasn't even that cold anymore, why was she all wrapped up? I was halfway into pulling off her coat when she belched again. Lizzy appeared in the door, holding an ice pack to the back of her head. Fengh really underestimates her own strength sometimes. The leader handed me a pack of wet wipes. I pulled one out and held it out for Fengh when it looked like she was done. She accepted it and wiped furiously at he mouth. Leaning against the door, Lizzy sighed.
"Are you sure you're not pregnant?"

I laughed at the outrageous yet calculated suggestion. Fengh was throwing up just two days ago. She said she had kebab. But the vocal is an unintentional vegetarian in the sense that she is physically unable to eat meat. It was logical she would throw up, but illogical that she had meat in the first place. She was never one to give in to cravings. She didn't answer to Lizzy's comment -it would be a surprise if she did- and belched once more. Lizzy sighed louder.
"What's the fuck up this time?"

Fengh wiped her mouth again, taking her time to grumble, "...americano"

Lizzy jolted as if electrified.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK COFFEE ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING MIND?"

Fengh does not like coffee.

It is an understatement.

"ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU HAD AMERICANO ON AN EMPTY STOMACH WHEN YOU HAVEN'T HAD A DROP OF LATTE IN TWENTY EIGHT PITIFUL YEARS OF YOUR LIFE?"

I was concerned too, but I was also trying not to laugh.

"Fengh, seriously, you had americano?", I managed after a bout of giggles.

"Americano...with double shot espresso...."

Lizzy looked somewhere between scandalised and just about ready to faint.
"What were you trying to do? SUICIDE?"

You know it's serious when she doesn't curse.

Fengh had resigned to sitting on her ankles and shot up to lurch. Lizzy  was flaring through the nostrils. "You can go", she told me, "it's gonna be a while"