Do not answer?

Nara's POV

"Negative side of capitalism"

Two people said that.

They freeze at the same time, taking a moment to recognise the other's voice mixed with their own. Yoongi frowns, leaning forward to look across the gathered members. Fengh leans too, staring dumbly at the older male when they lock eyes. They keep on staring while the rest of watch in silence at the exchange. Then Yoongi raises his hand, giving her a thumbs up. She nods awkwardly and both of them return to their original positions. Tuesday, and Jin and Fengh were still going at the 'how much does it cost to buy an island?' debate. Everyone else was chatting until Yoongi intervened in their conversation, drawing everyone's attention.

"What?", he asked of his members the same time Fengh asked of us.

I pursed my lips to swallow the chuckle bubbling inside of me. Jimin didn't care for such pleasantries and started laughing out loud. Sunhee and Aera faked coughs while Jin looked between the rapper and vocal with mischief shining in his eyes.

"Nothing", Taehyung

"Nothing", Sunhee

"Nothing", Jungkook

"Nothing", RM

"Nothing", Ayano followed by Aoi aggressively shaking her head. Lizzy poked her cheek with her tongue, giving Fengh a once over before looking away. Jimin was still laughing.

"Nothing", I shook my head, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice and failing miserably. It didn't seem like either of them were hearing our answers, however, as they once again leaned to stare dumbly at each other. A moment passed and they shrugged, at the same time, and returned to their positions once again. I giggled, along with everyone else. They were so in sync It was cute to watch.

"I smell....", Hobi paused, taking a dramatic sniff of the air, "...chemistry!"

"Your nose must be blocked", Yoongi casually retorted. And Fengh would've too, if she wasn't biting her lip to stomach the words because Hoseok is older than her. She rose a lazy brow upon catching the look I was giving her - evil eyes and an overly amused smirk. I shook my head slowly, the smirk still in place, "nothing"

Wednesday

We were hanging out in the practice room as usual. Jin and Hobi took the day off while Fengh was in my studio, working away. Today I actually got some work done. I practiced my dance sequence with Jimin, though the choreo was still incomplete. But the teacher had told us to practice balance and I spent the whole day teaching Jimin the basic turn in ballet.

"You good?", I asked when he swayed on his feet. "Let's take a break", he panted, blinking rapidly as he placed a hand on the wall for support. I hummed in approval, sitting down on the floor while he lay with his limbs spread out. He took deep steadying breaths before asking, "how come you don't get dizzy?"

"Oh! Mianhae....", I chuckled in embarrassment, "I was supposed to teach you that first. There's a trick for that. I'm so sorry"

He chuckled,"is this your first time teaching someone?"

"Hm"

"You're not half bad", he turned his head so his hair splayed out on the floor as he smiled, "at least you didn't lead me to an injury"