..and creatures I want to disembowel

A/N
I did not have the heart to keep you hanging after that last chapter. Here. Accept my love~
RM's POV

What if she doesn't remember anything like Jimin? Personally, I don't believe she drank that much. She can't hold her liquor, said Lizzy. I don't need to worry about her forgetting even the tiniest detail. I stared at the screen for a long long time after reading the leader's text. Lizzy knows everything about everyone in her group. Do I trust Lizzy?
Negative.

I put away my phone, deciding to get a few things done before showing up for work. I threw away a few things and snooped around the dorm to see where everyone was. Jin hyung had already left for work and Yoongi watched with a worried expression as I moved about.
"What?", I asked.

He shook his head and shrugged. I asked if he was prepared to leave. He shrugged again. I took that as a no and slipped on my coat. I retrieved the keys of the borrowed car from the boots. In doing so, I picked up the wrong one. It was different. I had no idea what kind of car it might belong to since it definitely wasn't one of ours. I bent backwards to peek at Yoongi in the living room. He was sitting on the couch, Indian style, hands gripping his ankles. He stared at his hands with a blank expression. I decided it was best not to disturb his brooding by asking meaningless questions and dropped the strange keys back in the boots.

Nara didn't show up for practice.

"Did you see this?", asked Taehyung, pushing his phone in my face. It was a twitter update.

*Everyone, Nara unnie is angry. #Pray for our souls*

Oh my god she remembers everything and she's mad and she's going to hate me for the rest of my life and all of eternity!

I cleared my throat. Ayano looked over her shoulder.

"What is this?", my voice didn't squeak. So far so good.

She squinted at the screen and, "oh, that..."

"Are you sure she's angry?"

"We created a scene to get her attention. She didn't bat an eyelash"

"So?"

"I don't suppose you have seen her angry, but believe me, she's mad as hell"

'...I used to break up their fights most of the time...'

I guess that explains something.

"It's not your fault, sunbae", she said reassuringly. From all of the girls, Ayano is the one I find the most responsible. She doesn't dress too loud, talk unnecessarily or spew threaten me with theatrics. When she said it wasn't my fault, I was inclined to believe her. It sounded like the truth.

The day wore on. Maybe it was just me but the day seemed longer than usual. The daily routine was back, with a huge gaping hole in place of Nara's presence. Everyone was present but her. Even that test-tube flask of dragon breath they called the main vocal.
But if even she was here, who was looking after Nara?

"Sunbae, she's twenty six years old. Surely, she can take care of herself"

"That's ironic coming from you"

Lizzy rolled her eyes. "Debby scolded us to get to work and is watching over her like a hawk as we speak. Are you happy now?"