Nixtape

"Dae. Good evening, everyone", Aoi adjusted the camera angle to fit everyone in the frame. "Everybody say hi!"

"Hi~", I waved at the camera.

"Hello lovelies!", Aera and Sunhee greeted in unison.

"Hello~", Lizzy blew a kiss at the camera.

Fengh made a peace sign.

"Ah, Unnie~", Aoi chided. "Why are you like that? Say hello"

"Hello", she deadpanned.

I laughed. Lizzy reached over the table to smack Fengh's arm. "Smile, honey"

Fengh turned to the camera and smiled. Sunhee made an indignant noise in her throat. "That looks so fake, sheesh!"

Fengh ignored the comment and began adjusting the napkin on her lap. Aoi waited till everyone returned to normal before speaking up.

"Everyone, do you know why we are doing this vlive?"

"Because we promised a dinner vlive when we hit eight million followers on twitter", Aera answered.

"Right", Aoi put up her index finger. "But...", she drawled, "we also have a lot of news to share! Isn't that right?", she looked at Lizzy.

"Of course", the elder smiled warmly at her. 

"Everyone, where do you think onii-san is?"

I lifted the lid of the pot in the center just to peek.

"YAH!", Aoi turned on me. "UNNIE!! That Was Supposed To Be A Surprise"

"Sorry", I apologized sheepishly. Seafood. Yum.

"Now", she turned to the camera with a dazzling smile. "Don't worry. Onii-san is healthy and well. But she is not in Korea. She went overseas for work but she'll be back soon. 

"Wait for her", Aera added.

Aoi nodded at the camera. "Yup. Should we start from the right?"

"Aoi, dear, put it on the stand else your hand's gonna start hurting"

"Ok. Should we start with Sunhee unnie? Unnie, tell us your news"

"Well..", Sunhee looked like she'd rather not say anything. Lizzy gave her a look, which got her going. "I'm going camping"

"That's exciting! Who with?"

"I-...err, with m-my brother"

"Cool. Aera unnie"

"I think I'll take a hike"

"Oh. With your friends?"

"I don't-...no. By myself. I'll go on a trip by myself"

"Woah. Where to?"

"The alps", she shrugged.

"I don't think that's highly likely but moving on~ Fa unnie"

"Dae", she jerked her head to get the hair out of her eyes.

"I heard that you're growing out your hair. Is this true?"

"Dae", she nodded.

"Before we lapse into awkward silence, I would like to remind you that the viewers, our fans are not used to your morbid stillness"

Fengh blinked at the girl. Lizzy sighed, feigning a headache as I giggled, "You need to say more"

"Ah", she nodded solemnly. "Dae. Well, I received pressure from the members to reform my icy evil soul and I decided to start from my hair"