Ahjae

This story feels all over the place yet I can't help but write it.

RM's POV

I woke up falling.

Somebody kicked me. And I tumbled to the floor with a loud thump. The person stepped over me and I followed their movements with my eyes. Flowing black hair, jeans, a black sleeveless turtleneck. She ran fast, and face-planted on the closed door. She stumbled back, yanked it open and ran again. Not long after came the sound of a crash. I jumped to my feet.

"Stop right there, mister"

I whipped around on my heels to find the source of the voice. Jung Hoseok. Sitting in my chair with his arms folded behind his head and one knee propped up in a state of utter relaxation.
"Hope? What...I-", I glanced at the open door as a figure turned the corner and disappeared from my sight. "...listen. I'll be right back, I-"

"Namjoon, shut up and sit down"

I did a double take. "Eh?"

He sighed, changing his position to lean forward with his hands clasped. "If you go out there in that state, you're putting a bounty on her head with your own hands. Seriously, bro, do you have any idea what you look like?"

"I...", I looked down at myself. My shirt was almost off, hanging by one arm. I must've removed it while sleeping. No wonder she ran. I looked back at Hoseok. He rose his brows. I quietly sat down on the armchair. My neck hurt. I rotated my head in different angles, trying to pop the bones in my neck.

"Rough night?"

"...yeah", I replied, stretching.

"I can imagine"

I paused mid-stretch and popped my eyes open to frown at him.

"No, sorry. I can't imagine what might have happened", he changed his words.

"Just say it"

He smirked. "Don't worry Joons, I know you. What weirds me out is that in all the years I have known Lee Nara, today is the first time I have seen her in something sleeveless"

I instantly sat up straight, the events of last night on rerun in my brain. The reason why she didn't like to show her skin. The marks on her upper arm...

I looked around, and the jacket was just as I left it. Draped over the back of the armchair. She left it behind in her hurry. Pressing my lips together, I took off my shirt, gave it a shrug and put it on again.
"What are you doing in Seoul?"

"For your information, I have an academy to run"

"Let me guess, you passed by the company and dropped in to say hello?"

"No, actually. I knew no one was going to show up after last night. I called Jin-hyung and he told me that you didn't come home last night. Imagine my shock when I walk in here carefree with two orders of coffee only to find you half-naked and cuddling with a girl"

So he left that part out, urin Jin-hyung....

"You brought coffee?"

"Two hours ago"

Two hours! I glanced at the clock. It read one in the afternoon.

"I bet you were comfortable. I haven't seen you sleep in, in like...", he thought for a moment, "...forever"

"Did Jin hyung send me some clothes?"

"That's funny, Namjoon. He told me to send you home. But he did give me these", he took out a pair of shades from his pant pocket. My bloated face was going to need that.