Urin PD-nim

RM's POV 

"Dae....?", I repeated though I heard him clearly the first time.

"You have been working hard. All of you. And I want you to accept this trip as a reward for your efforts"

What hard work was he talking about? All we did was lounge around at home, play games when we should be practicing and no one from either group was taking anything seriously. Jin-hyung has Eat Jin, Hope has his academy that the maknaes frequently volunteer at and I don't know any of the girls personally but all they do when they come together is push each other around. They quarrel all the time and though no one takes it to heart (because no one ends up crying thank god!) everyone gets distracted. The staff doesn't stop them either because no matter how time consuming, their conversations are always hilarious to watch.

Back to the topic.

"But a whole week?", Yoongi was just as confused.

"I can shorten the time if you're not comfortable"

It was a time when both the groups were present in the practice room. We were talking among ourselves and the girls were sitting in a circle doing breathing exercises when pd-nim made his appearance. Really, in what universe were we working?
Everyone had different reactions. The maknae lines were excited, Jin and Hoseok along with Lizzy were unsure and I was just plain shocked.

"This is not a prank, right?", Fengh voiced the question.

Bang pd laughed heartily, shaking his head. "As fun as that would be, no, my dear. I can assure you this is not a prank. What about four days, huh?", he looked pointedly at Suga. "Four days on a private island. No cameras"

No cameras?

No freaking cameras?

Oh, this was a prank alright.

"You kids, don't look at me like I just duped you of all your money. I'm doing this because I care for my idols, you get that? Now take this time to relax and come back like a new human being. I am a good person, you punks"

We don't believe you, were the words written on each and everyone's face.

"You have until thursday to decide. We leave on the weekend", with that he left the practice room, our managers trailing after him for further instructions.

Nara had her hands on her hips and she sighed once he left. "Urin pd-nim...."

Urin pd-nim, indeed.

I slid down the wall and crossed my legs, trying to wrap my mind around the unexpected bit of news. I would pay my whole fortune to find out what went on inside his head.

The other members followed my actions, moving to sit on the floor one by one. Both the groups sat clustered as one, some laying their heads on each other's laps or shoulders. Jin and Nara grabbed chairs and pulled them all the way to the meeting taking place in the centre of the room close to the wall.

"Private island", Yoongi repeated in a daze, staring at the ceiling with his arms behind his head. I turned my head to the left where he sat next to me, Jungkook's elbow propped up on his outstretched legs.