[extra]

Elsa Winters

I was walking down the street with my bags on both of my hands. For the tenth time, I got kicked out by the landlady because she was too disturbed by our lesbian orgy.

Funny how Astrid and I got out of that hell hole laughing like crazies.

Now all I need to do is to find her so we could look for another place to stay. I continued walking in this seemingly endless street until I reached to a small cafe.

I stopped there and to my surprise, I found Astrid. I was about to call her when I found her lips locked in another guy's mouth whilst her hands were tangled in his brunette hair.

Jealousy burned inside me as I let go of my bags and approached them. I grabbed the guys hair pulling him away from Astrid and punched him.

"Stop! Elsa stop!" She screamed, trying to pull me away from him. I stopped punching his face when blood ushered out from his lips and broken nose.

No one kisses my baby girl but me.

I smiled triumphantly at Astrid as she glared at me coldly. Those eyes that before looked at me with love is now replaced with anger and annoyance.

And I hate--

"Open up! It's the police!" I bolted awake, hearing the loud bangs against the wooden door.

Geez, the neighbors are fucking on Jack's door? Unbelivable.

"Open up, Mister Frost! We have a warrant of arrest for you." My eyes immediately went saucers wide while I averted my gaze to Jack, who's peacefully sleeping on the rug. We were both up till past midnight because we still watched the woman selling goods in the television. You might think that's boring but boy, you're definitely wrong.

The woman got buns!

Jack and I fell asleep once he was done with his manly business inside the bathroom. I won't tell you what it was because I am trying my best to keep everything rated-PG.

"Ope--"

"Could you shut the fuck up?! You've said the word 'open' for like-- I don't know, a thousandth time!" I screamed, causing Jack to stir and let out an annoyed groan.

"Elsa, if you want to shout like a crazy bitch, do it outside, not here!" Jack snapped, hugging the pillow tighter to him.

I rolled my eyes and kicked his ass.

Jack was surprised by my sudden attack and threw the pillow to my direction. "You could've ki--" I cut him off by placing my index finger against my lips and saying 'shhh'. He sent me a questioning look and was supposed to talk but he was cut off again by the loud bangs from the outside.

"If any of you won't open this door, we will have to tear it down!"

"Shit, why's the police here?" Jack asked in a hushed tone, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Who tried to marry a young prepubscent girl?" I asked back.

"Well, who ruined my pla--"

"It seems like they have no intention on opening the door. On three, boys."

"Fuck." We both said in unison as Jack stood up and grabbed me by the wrist. The two of us ran back to his bedroom and slammed the balcony doors open, hitting against the metal. Cold wind slapped against our faces, making me shiver.

"One!"

"What are we gonna do now?!" I panicked. All of the sudden, Jack cupped my face, making me avert my gaze back to him. His face was only inches away from mine--