50

Elsa Winters

[Two years later]

I sighed.

The reflection of the mirror showcased an elegant looking woman who fits to be a queen, more than a bride.

A lace bodice embellished with silver swirls and little crystals hugged her curveous figure. Her skirt from the finest of all silks flowed down to the ground, creating a wonderful effect. Delicate flowers adorned her head as a tulle veil was neatly pinned just right behind her hair. A dazzling smile is on her face as she picked up the bouquet of flowers that was carefully placed on her lap.

"You nervous?"

"Yeah, very."

"Want some tic-tacs?"

"I'm not sure if I should be eating tic-tacs when I'm walking down the aisle."

"You should and I do think your groom doesn't mind."

"Here." I took the little box container for tic-tacs from the inside of my gown. Bringing a tic-tac container with me thtoughout the procession would be awkward so, I decided to tuck it on the side of my breast. 

Annalise looked at me weirdly and all I did was to shrug it off. I flicked the cover open and took her palms before I drop three tic-tacs. Once I was done, she immediately placed it in her mouth.

"Let's just hope you won't choke on those." I said, grimacing. I tend to choke on these little pill-like shaped candy, especially when I try to take them, as if they're some kind of medicine.

"Why are you so mean?" She frowned.

"I'm not. Want some more?"

"Madames, the ceremony is about to start." The butler, Kirk, informed us politely. Letting out a loud groan, I pulled up my bodice because I feel that if I move a bit, my boobs would spill out from this tight thing and Kirk, the butler, will definitely have a great view. My jugs aren't even on full view yet he's already staring at them, as if he's tearing my dress off.

Anna, on the other hand, is panic-stricken. A string of hardcore curses went out of her coloured lips as she started shaking her hands, trying to calm herself down. Then, as if on instinct, her hands ran up and down to her hair, checking if they were in right places. She checked on her fingers and that's when she blew.

"Oh shi--" Annalise was intervened from her cussing when she started coughing. Her face slowly turned red while she continued to cough and wheeze, as if she has been smoking two cigarettes per minute.

"Madame Annalise, are you alright?" Kirk asked. Thank the heavens above, his attention left my breasts.

"My-my engage--"

"Does she look alright?" I asked him back as Annalise continued to make this weird--

Shit!

She choked on those tic-tacs!

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I was supposed to pat her slowly and tell her that I'll get the paramedics but then, Kirk moved and sat beside me. I was about to give him a slap but his hand went to my breast, squishing my boob with his left hand. I screamed, causing me to slap her back so hard that my hand stung. Due to my slap, she drew out the three tic-tacs that became twice smaller as they were drenched in her saliva.