o n e

"youngjae! jinyoung and jaebum are here!"his mother yelled to him. youngjae loved his mother deeply, but he knows he ruined her life. a ping of guilt fills up the youngest as his boyfriend and best friend walk into his room.

"hey babe,"jinyoung says, kissing the quiet boy. youngjae doesn't kiss back, making jinyoung furrow his eyebrows in confusion. jaebums eyes widen as he gives youngjae a look, telling him to kiss back.

"youngjae? is everything okay?"jinyoung asks. youngjae nods his head, letting out a small sorry and leaning up to kiss his boyfriend. jaebum sighs, sitting next to youngjae. flashbacks to that night still replayed in jaebum's head.

jaebum was hopelessly in love with youngjae. he wanted to make him his, and when youngjae agreed to that night, jaebum felt instantly happy. that night was full of love and passion, in a way that no one else could show youngjae. not even jinyoung. jaebum feels a vibration in his pocket, looking down, he grabs his phone and stares at the text from youngjae.

my sunshine :
we need to talk

bummie :
what's wrong?

jinyoung excuses himself, saying he had some family business to take care of. the door closes, and jaebum hops over to youngjae. they knew it was wrong, but they longed for each other's touch. after that night, youngjae had realized how much he needed jaebum.

"what's wrong babyboy?"jaebum asks, nibbling on his ear. youngjae's eyes roll to the back of his head as he lets himself get sucked in by the older. jaebums kisses trail down his neck, leaving small bits of electricity with each move.

"n-nothing, just."youngjae crawls over to jaebum and takes his face, kissing him softly. jaebum flips them over so he was on top, his fingers trailing down youngjae's body, and moving under his shirt.

"b-bummie-"

"what's my name?"jaebum asks, kissing his neck once again. youngjae connects their lips again, tugging on the bottom of jaebum's. he lets out a low moan, making youngjae go crazy.

"s-sorry. daddy."jaebum loved the way that word rolled off youngjaes tongue. he loved how he could make youngjae a moaning mess with one thrust. he loved how youngjae would let him abuse his skin, and leave marks up and down the boy.

jaebum lifts the boys shirt over his head, cradling youngjae as he kisses down his chest. youngjae whimpers, feeling the olders lips burn into his body. they have never felt so much pleasure from anyone else but each other.

a bang on the door interrupts the two boys. youngjae jumps back, quickly putting his shirt on and fixing his messy hair. jaebum laughs, looking at the flustered boy with eyes that showed pure love.

he loved everything about the boy. he wished he could just call him his already. but sadly, he was with jinyoung. speak of the devil. youngjaes mom opens the door, explaining how jinyoung forgot his jacket. youngjae nods, making his mother leave the room.

youngjae bends down, grabbing the jacket and yelping as jaebum slaps his ass. his cheeks heat up, making jaebum smile. the smaller boy runs out of the room, going to give his boyfriend his jacket. jinyoung smiles, hugging his boyfriend.

"are you sure everything is okay?"he asks, concern in his voice. youngjae nods his head, connecting their lips. jinyoung's lips felt nothing like jaebum's. jaebum had lips that were soft and tasted like vanilla. while jinyoung had lips that were somewhat soft but not as soft as jaebum's.

"okay. i love you,"jinyoung says, placing a kiss on the younger's head. youngjae fills with guilt as he looks up at jinyoung. he feels tears bricking in his eyes and nods his head, kissing the others cheek.

"love you too,"but he didn't mean it. youngjae didn't mean it. he loved his hyung as a best friend, he didn't love him the way jinyoung loved youngjae. he didn't love him the way he loved jaebum. jinyoung nods, smiling and going into his car. youngjae sniffles, going up the stairs and seeing jaebum on his bed.

"youngjae?!? what's wrong baby?"jaebum says, rushing over to the boy who was now sobbing. youngjae falls into jaebum's arms, tears flowing down his cheeks. this had been the second break down this week. suddenly it hit youngjae. what was he going to do about this baby?

"jaebum."

"yes?"

"i'm pregnant."

————————————————————
ayo. first chapter. sorry! i feel bad for hurting poor jinyoung, but i promise. he will find someone. youngjae isn't the bad guy!

question : what are your got7 ships?

answer : 2jae, markson, yugbam.