s e v e n

im jaebum was anxiously waiting in his seat. the tapping of his pencil was annoying the hell out of jackson, so he took it. jackson broke his pencil, but jaebum didn't care.

"yah! jaebum what's wrong with you?!?"jackson practically screamed. he didn't care though, it was the end of the day and frankly this teacher didn't give two fucks. mr. kim gave them their homework and went on his computer.

"look jackson. i have something very important to do in about 10 minutes. i'm excited!"it was true. jaebum was so excited. today he and youngjae would go to the baby's ultrasound. jaebum couldn't wait to see their child.

"ooh! is it about the baby?"jackson whispered, causing jaebum's eyes to widen.

"how the hell did you know about the baby?"jaebum asks, causing jackson to laugh. he explained how jinyoung was complaining about him, and it slipped out.

"aish. of course,"jaebum sighs, putting his head down. the bell caused the boy to scramble out of the classroom and down the hallway. he bumped into a few students but he didn't care.

once he reached youngjae, jinyoung, and mark he threw his backpack against the wall and rushed over to youngjae. he hugged him tightly, but not too tight, not enough to damage the baby.

"woah. bummie, what's going on?"youngjae asks. jaebum jumped like a small child and practically pulled the boy's arm out of his socket. he pulled him to the car, he was literally bouncing with excitement.

"i get to see my baby today! that's what's going on!"jaebum screeched, buckling in his seatbelt and starting the car. youngjae smiled at the boy, he didn't expect him to be this excited over their child, but he wasn't complaining.

———

"okay honey, this is going to feel weird,"the nurse tells youngjae, spreading the blue gel all over his stomach. youngjae giggles, it tickled. jaebum smiles down at the boy, he was so cute that jaebum almost had a heart attack right there.

she started to move a device around youngjae's stomach, making the boys' eyes glue to the screen. jaebum felt tears in his eyes as a small baby filled the screen. youngjae looked up at jaebum, smiling when he saw his reaction.

"t-that's my baby,"jaebum whimpered, letting out a quiet sob and covering his mouth. youngjae cooed at his baby daddy, grabbing his hand and squeezing it softly.

"youngjae that's our baby!"jaebum exclaimed, making the nurse chuckle. jaebum was so excited, his heart felt so much warmth seeing the child. that was his child, him and youngjae's baby.

never did jaebum expect that he would be having a child at age 18. never did jaebum think he would be with choi youngjae. never did jaebum think youngjae would get pregnant. and never did im jaebum think, he would love something as much as he loves these two human beings.

"do you want a picture?"the nurse asks. youngjae looks up at jaebum who nods his head super fast. she smiles, printing out the pictures and going to get them. jaebum kisses youngjae's cheek, making the boy blush fiercely.

"i can't believe i'm having a baby with the most beautiful person alive,"jaebum states. youngjae's face turning even more red.

"bummie stop~"he says, hiding his head in his hands. jaebum takes them away, kissing all over his face. he stops at youngjae's lips, kissing him softly.

"you two are adorable,"the doctor says, making jaebum pull away. the flustered boy sighs and shakes his head at jaebum.

"i'm guessing this is the father?"the doctor says. youngjae nods, smiling and holding his hand.

"so. the baby looks good, everything seems to be going okay. how are you youngjae? still having morning sickness? any stress?"the doctor asks youngjae a thousand questions. jaebum looks down at the picture in his hand. a soft smile placed on his face. jaebum doesn't think he's ever smiled so much.

"the morning sickness has calmed down and i've had a bit of stress, but i'm getting better. jaebum helps out a lot,"youngjae smiles. the doctor nods his head, telling them to try and cut back on stress. it could harm the baby.

"so. i'm guessing you two are gonna keep the child?"the doctor asks hopefully. youngjae nods his head, rubbing his stomach. the doctor smiles, nodding his head and telling them the details of the next appointment.

————————————————————

short chapter! next chapter will focus on some of jinyoung and yugyeom's crushes. (:

question : favorite scent? ( random )

answer : cinnamon, pine, cologne.