t w e n t y s i x

today was the end of summer vacation, tomorrow was the start of school. youngjae was terrified. people could clearly see his bump now. jaebum wasn't worried about the looks they would get, he wanted everyone to know that they're having a child.

mark is also terrified, he doesn't show many emotions anymore, he hides them back until he is alone and sobs his eyes out. mark was slowly breaking and he didn't have much time left. he would stay throughout youngjae's pregnancy, then he feared the depression would take him.

jinyoung and hoseok were doing amazing. they were deeply in love hell, jinyoung even told hoseok's mom he planned on marrying the boy. that made hoseok blush deeply but they both knew they were the ones for each other.

yugyeom and bambam were not excited to go back to school, they didn't want to be stuck with annoying teachers again. however they could make out in the locker rooms, bathrooms, under the bleachers, empty classroom, basically anywhere they wanted so they accepted school for that reason.

youngjae stood in front of the mirror, taking off several hoodies and letting out a frustrated groan as he couldn't find anything to lessen his bump. tears started forming at the thought of people making fun of him.

just as he let out a sob jaebum walked out of the bathroom happy as can be. when he saw youngjae his smile dropped and he rushed over to the boy and shushed him.

"wear this,"jaebum says, placing a hoodie around youngjae. the boy was confused since it didn't cover what he wanted but jaebum shushed him and told him he loved to show off their child. youngjae sighed and wrapped his arms around jaebum's neck.

"what would i do without you?"he asks, jaebum shrugs and youngjae slaps his chest making the older smile. he connects their lips, jaebum's hands traveling to youngjae's bum as a signal to jump. youngjae pulls away and looks at his stomach then to jaebum raising an eyebrow.

"then just come here,"jaebum says, patting the bed. youngjae rushes over and jaebum puts his legs on either side of youngjae. he connects their lips again, this time hooking the bottom of youngjae's in his teeth. youngjae let out a low moan, letting jaebum roam his mouth with his tongue. youngjae loved kissing jaebum, he craved for it.

jaebum led his lips down youngjae's neck, creating fresh marks to show the school tomorrow. youngjae's eyes roll back and jaebum groans pulling away.

"as soon as you're done being pregnant. you know what's happening,"jaebum says, looking at both of their clothed boners. youngjae nods and jaebum kisses him again but youngjae stops him.

"use protection,"youngjae laughs. jaebum groans and flops onto the bed.

"but i like it raw,"jaebum says making youngjae slap his chest. he laughs and looks at youngjae.

"i'll pull out."

"yeah right,"youngjae exclaims, rolling his eyes at jaebum. jaebum wraps youngjae up in his arms and starts leaving trails of his fingers down the boy's back. youngjae leaned into jaebum's touch and smiled.

"don't pay attention to those people at school baby. ill fight them all,"jaebum smiles and youngjae looks up at him.

"can we do something?"youngjae asks, turning over and taking jaebum's hands. jaebum nods and looks at the time. they had about an hour till sunset and jaebum wanted to go to somewhere special.

"let's go baby,"jaebum extended his hands and grabbed his keys. youngjae looked up at him and smiled, giggling when jaebum pulled him up. jaebum kisses him deeply before dragging him out to the car.

"where are we going?"youngjae asks. jaebum smirks and kisses the younger softly. he pulls back and starts the engine, looking over at youngjae and smiling,

"you'll find out soon,"jaebum proceeds to place his hand on youngjae's knee, making the younger one flustered. the ride to the place wasn't that long but it consisted of jaebum belting out lyrics to a song and serenading youngjae.

youngjae was laughing the whole time, forgetting about the bullies, forgetting about school. all he was focused on was the baby, himself, and the wonderful man that is im jaebum.

———————————————————
i know i know i suck for cutting off the date but i'll have that updated later on today or tomorrow. anyways,,

can we just talk

ABOUT THIS WTAF. LOOK AT THE LOML IM SOBBING. THEY ALL LOOKED SO GOOD.

question : do you like jaebum's mullet?

answer : i love it oops.