t h i r t y s i x

"mr wang, your health has been increasing rapidly,"the doctor says, looking at the male who still looked pretty bad. however that was mainly from the pain of missing mark.

"really?"he asks. the doctor nods his head and explains to him what his condition is like. he still had to stay in china for about two more months, but hopefully his condition would get better quick so he could go home.

"jackson that's amazing!"kris says, tao leaning his head on the boy's shoulder. he smiles wide and jackson smiles at them. he was getting better, he could see mark.

"well i'll leave you guys to it, jackson here are your meds,"the doctor says, handing jackson his pills and a water cup before leaving the room. jackson turns on his side and looks at the boys.

"jackson you're going to be able to go back to mark!"tao squeals, jumping onto kris. the boy laughs and jackson admires the two. he remembers when mark and him used to do that. he would get to do that again.

"what if he doesn't love me anymore?"jackson says, still staring off into the distance. tao and kris pause, looking at jackson who had a stray tear down his face. more tears started falling at the thought of mark with someone else.

"kris what if he found someone else. what if he doesn't love me!"jackson sobs, making the two boys go over to him and embrace him. they shush him and assure him mark was his and only his.

"i'll talk to youngjae,"kris says. jackson nods his head and thanks him. the boys at home still didn't know if jackson was safe or not.

"when you go back, you have to make him yours forever,"tao says as kris leaves the room. jackson tilts his head in confusion but looks at the male who touches one of jackson's rings. jackson looks down and nods, looking at tao's rings.

"when did you two get married?"jackson asks. they were just getting out of high school, were they really ready to take on marriage? tao laughs and grabs jackson's hand.

"we were in the same situation. we couldn't be separated back in high school and when kris had to leave cause his parents moved, it was torture. the second we got back to each other he proposed,"tao says, smiling as he felt kris rubbing his shoulder. jackson nods his head, he had a few months to think about it.

"youngjae said mark has been a mess jackson. but he hasn't found anyone else, he still loves you,"that was it. that was enough for jackson to realize he's the one he needed in his life, for the rest of his life.

"okay."

———

jisung goes down the stairs, trying his hardest not to creek them. he heard sobs coming out of mark and he wanted to make sure he was okay. jisung didn't like when people cry.

"mark?"he calls out softly, scaring the boy on the couch. mark's eyes widen as he wipes his tears and pauses the video on the screen. jisung sits down next to him.

"yeah?"mark asks, sniffling a bit. jisung frowns and puts his hand on mark's shoulder.

"what's wrong mark?"

"nothing, i- just-"the video starts playing again, making both boys turn their heads to the screen. jackson's loud laugh erupts making mark choke and cry out.

"mark?"

"i miss him so much,"mark says. jisung wraps his arms around the elder, letting him sob. jisung rubs his shoulder and continues to do so when he pulls away.

"he's dead jisung, the love of my life is dead,"mark whispers. jisung gasps and looks at the screen. they looked so happy, mark looked so healthy. jisung hadn't noticed before, but mark really didn't look that healthy.

"i'm sorry,"jisung states, mark shaking his head in response. he lets out a laugh and looks up at jisung.

"no. thank you, you made me want to stay alive. i was thinking of suicide so much, but you came in and made me realize there are other people who can help me throughout this. thank you-"mark gets cut off by the slamming of his door. jaebum and youngjae stood there, holding a phone in their hand.

"youngjae?"

"jackson's not dead."

————————————————————

hi this is just a filter chapter, but anyways i really don't have anything to say i just wanted to get an update out there.

question : top five kpop groups ?

answer : got7 ,, seventeen ,, sf9 ,, exo ,, ikon.