t w o

jaebums mouth dropped as he replayed what youngjae said, over and over again. he was pregnant?!? no what, he's just joking. he's a guy! but jaebum knew that there was several males who have gotten pregnant in his town, it wasn't unpopular.

"ssh. it's okay, everything's gonna be okay,"jaebum rubbed youngjaes back, kissing his head. youngjae felt his head spinning as he gripped onto jaebum as if his life depended on it.

"it's going to be okay. it's going to be just fine,"jaebum repeated. but was it really? they were just kids. they were in high school! jaebum's breathing became heavy, but he stood his ground. he needed to be strong for youngjae.

"come on,"jaebum says, leading youngjae to the bed and wrapping his arms around him. youngjae's eyes were puffy and red, his nose still stuffed. jaebum shushed the boy, giving him as much love and support as he needed.

"bummie what am i going to do?"youngjae asked. he really didn't know what he should do. he didn't want to hurt jinyoung. he could always lie to him and say he was the father. but that would cause more drama.

"i don't know baby. first things first, you need to tell jinyoung,"jaebum smiled. he was happy for the couple, he truly was. even though he wished that he was the father. he knew, in his gut, that he wasn't. he wasn't. right?

"he will hate me!"

"why would he hate you for having his baby?"jaebum asked, his face full of curiosity. youngjae shakes his head, looking up at jaebum. his eyes were glossy from the crying.

"jaebum. i've only had sex with you,"youngjae whispered. jaebum broke out into a smile. youngjae looks at him confused and squeals when he grabs him and pulls him into a tight hug.

"really?!?"jaebum asks, tears pricking in his eyes. this definitely wasn't how youngjae expected jaebum to react. he thought he was going to scream and leave. youngjae was glad jaebum was the father.

"yeah. really,"he whispers. jaebum has tears of joy rolling down his cheeks. he kissed the younger boy, the kiss was full of love and passion. just then the door opened, revealing someone youngjae never expected.

"what are you doing!?!"mark screams at the two boys. they push away, youngjae falling on the floor. jaebum gasps, going over to him. he didn't want the baby to be hurt, it was only 3 weeks in.

"mark hyung, don't tell jinyoung,"youngjae pled. tears streamed down his face once again. mark sighed, running a hand through his hair. he sat on the bed, looking at the two boys.

"youngjae! he needs to know! this is wrong!"mark screams at the boys. youngjae shakes, his mood swings really getting to him. he lets out a sob, causing jaebum to glare at mark.

"baby i'll be back,"jaebum whispers to youngjae who nods his head. jaebum takes mark's hand and pulls him outside the door. youngjae's mom was long gone, she had left for work after jinyoung left.

"jaebum. this isn't right,"jaebum nods his head. he knew this was wrong. he knew jinyoung would never forgive him, especially since he got his boyfriend pregnant.

"i know i know."

"then why are you doing it?!?"mark yells at him. jaebum shushes him, pointing to the door. he didn't want youngjae to hear them.

"he's pregnant mark,"mark's eyes widened in surprise. but youngjae is a virgin, isnt he? mark shakes his head, looking at jaebum with wide eyes.

"who is the dad?"

"i am,"jaebum sighs. jinyoung would kill him. he really would. why couldn't he just keep his dumbass hands off youngjae? mark shook his head in disapproval.

"you two need to tell jinyoung. now."mark stormed off, leaving the house. jaebum sighs, running a hand through his hair. why couldn't he just be dating youngjae? this would be so much easier.

"hyung, is everything okay?"youngjae asks, coming out and looking at the stressed man. jaebum closes his eyes, leaning against the wall and nodding his head.

"yes. i'm just a bit stressed out baby. we need to tell jinyoung,"jaebum sighs. youngjae shakes his head no. the older male wraps his arms around the smaller boy.

"i'm scared hyung,"youngjae whispers. jaebum nods, kissing his head for the fourth time today. he nods his head again, telling himself everything will be okay. if you tell yourself it's all okay, then it's all okay....right?

————————————————————

sorry this chapter sucks ass. i really don't know what i'm doing with this book, i just really love mpreg and 2jae. anyways! the chapters are short i know i'm sorry, i figured hey, short chapters means more updates right?

question : what other kpop bands do you like?

answer : blackpink, bts, seventeen, twice, 4minute, kard.