t h r e e

youngjae ran a hand through his hair as he walked into school. he would see mark, meaning he would ask him if he had told jinyoung yet. which he has not done yet.

youngjae really really needs to tell jinyoung, he knows that. but he just, can't. he doesn't want to older boy to hate him. suddenly a pair of arms go around the younger, making him feel warm and safe....jaebum?

he turned around, facing the other boy and slapping his chest, mutter something of 'someone can see.' jaebum rolled his eyes and looked down at youngjae's stomach.

"how's our little one?"jaebum asks. youngjae smiles, placing his hand on his stomach and rubbing circles around it. jaebum looks at the boy he loves, who wasn't freaking out cause he was pregnant. he was just, calm.

"good."

"are we keeping it?"jaebum asks. youngjae's eyes widen. why were they talking about this here? reality hit him and he pulled his hands away from his stomach. he shrugs to jaebum, saying they would talk about it later.

"okay. i'll see you later, baby,"jaebum whispers the last part. jinyoung wraps an arm around youngjae and continues on his way down to class. the two boys walked along side each other. jinyoung smiles at everyone they pass, while youngjae just keeps his head down.

they enter the classroom, getting a glare from mark that jinyoung doesn't notice. youngjae's head falls down even more, if that was possible. jackson notices this and taps on the boy's back.

"what's wrong sunshine?"he asks, making jinyoung turn to look at his boyfriend. he hadn't known he was upset until jackson pointed it out. he instantly got worried as he saw a few tears fall down.

"n-nothing, i need to go to the bathroom,"youngjae says, getting up and asking the teacher, who nods his head. youngjae bursts out of the room, running into the bathroom and going over to the toilet. his breakfast comes out, causing him to sob even more.

"jaejae?"a voice booms through the bathroom. he sees jinyoung and jaebum, rushing over to jaebum. jinyoung stares at them in confusion, wondering why he went over to jaebum first.

"jaejae shush,"jaebum was using jaejae since he couldn't call him baby in front of jinyoung. jinyoung smiles when he hands youngjae over to him.

"i-i'm sorry,"the youngest's voice breaks, making the older shake his head and burry his face in the others hair, kissing his head in a loving way. why couldn't youngjae feel the same way? why couldn't he just stay away from jaebum, just be best friends.

jaebum stared at the others, a sad look was placed on his face. he really, really, loved him. jinyoung kisses youngjae's neck, leaving small kisses of love. youngjae looked up at jaebum, nodding his head.

jinyoung's phone goes off, making the older look at it. a text from jackson tells him to come back, the teacher was wondering where he was. jackson has explained that youngjae was sick, so he wouldn't worry about where youngjae was for a while.

"i have to go. i love you, bye jaebum!"jinyoung says, kissing youngjaes forehead. the two boys watch him leave and jaebum makes sure he leaves before pulling youngjae in for another hug. this time it was his turn to kiss his head.

"i'll tell him tomorrow,"youngjae whispers. jaebum looks at him in surprise. he didn't expect youngjae to tell him, ever. but he was definitely happy he would, maybe there was a chance jinyoung wouldn't beat his ass and the two could be together.

"okay baby,"jaebum smiles, kissing the other. youngjae giggles, pulling away and laying his head on jaebum's chest. jaebum couldn't stop smiling at the boy as he played with his hair. youngjae felt his stomach flip and he rushed to the toilet.

jaebum walked after him, rubbing his back in circles as he frowned at the boy. he felt so bad. he knew how much the younger hated throwing up. however youngjae didn't care, all he cared was that the baby in him was safe.

"what if he hits me?"youngjae asks, coughing a bit. jaebum shakes his head, signaling that he won't.

"if anything, he will hit me. i mean i did get his boyfriend pregnant, and i don't regret it one bit,"jaebum says, staring at the boy. youngjae blushes, placing his head in his hands. jaebum coos at the small boy and pulls out some gum.

"do you feel better?"jaebum asks, giving him a water bottle and the gum. youngjae nods when the mint fills his mouth instead of the disgusting taste of vomit. jaebum smirks, taking the boy's neck and kissing him passionately. youngjae squirms and pushes him off.

"i just threw up!"

"do i care? it's not like you're sick. it's because of our little one,"jaebum says, causing youngjae to roll his eyes and kiss him. jaebum smiles, wrapping his arm around the boy and looking into the mirror. they smile, looking like a perfect couple.

"i can't believe you're having my baby,"jaebum says, kissing the boy's neck. youngjae rolls his eyes back and enjoys the space of his baby daddy before hearing the bell ring. no way they were in there for that long. jaebum knew he would get in trouble for skipping class, but he didn't care. anytime he could get with youngjae was worth it.
————————————————————

hi! sorry if these chapters suck, i'm not really doing a spell check or anything. but ayo this one was a bit longer. 2jae is so perfect.

ur gay is showing guys

question : favorite song off of 7 for 7 ?

answer : probably moon u tbh.