n i n e

youngjae shakes his head, hiding in jaebum's arms. the couple was currently debating whether or not youngjae should tell his mother tonight.

"bummie im scared, what if she kicks me out?"youngjae shutters. jaebum shushes him, rubbing his back as the small boy shook in his arms.

"i'll be with you,"jaebum says, kissing his head slowly. youngjae nods, looking up at jaebum's face. he was super nervous, what if his mom didn't want him to keep the baby?

"your mom comes home at 6 it's 3 how about i take your mind off of this?"jaebum asks, wrapping his hand in the others. youngjae nodded, causing jaebum to capture him in a passionate kiss.

there was nothing sexual at this time. jaebum wanted to show youngjae pure love and happiness. he wanted to make the younger know that he would do anything to protect the love of his life and their child.

im jaebum was hopelessly in love with choi youngjae. nothing would ever change that. youngjae pulls away, a few tears falling.

"jaejae what's wrong?"jaebum asked, wiping away a few lone tears as more fell.

"i-i don't deserve you jaebum, i'm a horrible person. i cant even tell you how i feel-"

"choi youngjae. you are not a horrible person. you made a mistake. but this mistake took you somewhere bigger. this mistake caused us so much happiness. having sex with me while having a boyfriend was a mistake. not using a condom was a mistake. we may be 18 but this baby has taught me how to grow up. this baby has shown me how i should love someone. this baby has lead me to something much bigger than a crush. you're my boyfriend choi youngjae. it's amazing to be able to say that and it be true. you deserve everything in the world, everything happy. you deserve to be loved youngjae, and i'm hoping i'm doing an okay job at that."

"cause youngjae,"jaebum took his hand once again, placing the other on youngjae's chin and lifting it up. youngjae was still crying, jaebum had tears threatening to spill.

"i love you youngjae. i love you with all my heart. i've never loved someone as much as i love you. you make my heart flutter with every little thing you do. and ill wait forever to hear you say it back,"jaebum then connects his lips with youngjae's once again. letting the tears spill out as well. the kiss was salty and sloppy from the mixture of both of the boys' tears and youngjae violently shaking.

jaebum didn't care though. any kiss with youngjae was a memory. he would never ask for someone else's lips. youngjae's were gold. they were one of jaebum's favorite parts of youngjae.

youngjae pulled away, sobbing uncontrollably. he truly loved jaebum. he adores every part of him. so why was he so afraid of telling him?

"i-i,"youngjae tried to get it out. but nothing happened. this made the boy cry even more. plus the added fact that his hormones were out of control when he was pregnant.

"why can't i just tell you!"youngjae screams, getting a bit frustrated. jaebum shushes the boy, capturing him in his hold once again. he let youngjae soak up his shirt until only soft sniffles could be heard.

———

jaebum felt his eyes getting droopy as he held youngjae in his arms. jaebum soon fell into a deep slumber, dreaming about youngjae and the baby. youngjae looked up at his beloved boyfriend.

"i love you, i do. i don't know why i can't say it to you when you're awake. but i do. i fucking love you with all my heart im jaebum. i wish you were pretending to sleep. so you could hear everything i'm saying. i love you,"youngjae chokes out the last part, snuggling up to jaebum and caressing his face. he moves his thumb over jaebum's lips, replacing it with his own.

jaebum stirs a little bit, opening his eyes to see the small boy's lips on his. he smiles, pulling youngjae on top of him and wrapping his arms around his waist. jaebum could get used to waking up like this. wrapped up with youngjae kissing him.

"bummie. you're pretty,"youngjae says, looking into the older's eyes. jaebum lets out a soft chuckle and shakes his head.

"you're the prettiest,"he kisses youngjae's forehead and jumps a bit when he hears the door open.

"youngjae im home!"his mother's voice boomed through the house. youngjae's nerves began to take control of him and he was panicking.

"youngja- oh hi jaebum,"his mother smiled at him before looking at youngjae.

"youngjae what's wrong?"

"mom i have to tell you something you're not gonna like."

———————————————————

hIYA! idk what this chapter is but ayo thanks if y'all actually enjoy this book and continue reading. it makes me feel loved.

question : do you like q & a's? should i have one later on in the book?

answer : i personally adore q & a's i've never done one but i would love to so if you guys would comment questions for em or would be interested in a q & a lemme know (: