s i x

youngjae woke up with a bad feeling. he jumped off of jaebum and rushed to the bathroom, puking out anything from the day before. he coughed, feeling a soothing hand on his back.

"i hate this,"youngjae groaned, causing jaebum to let out a light chuckle and sit down next to the annoyed boy.

"hey. it's for our baby,"jaebum smiles, looking at youngjae's stomach. he had an ultrasound coming up and jaebum was insanely excited. he would see his baby!

"hyung. do we have to go to school?"youngjae asks in a small voice. jaebum shakes his head, caressing the boy's hand.

"we can stay here."

———

mark sighed, looking over at jinyoung who was currently staring at youngjae's empty seat. the poor boy was still hopelessly in love with youngjae. mark had to help him get over him.

"why jaebum? out of all of the people to get him pregnant. im fucking jaebum is the one he chooses,"jinyoung groans. jackson looks over and widens his eyes.

"jaebum what?!?!?"jackson screams, earning a glare from the teacher and a slap from mark. jackson flips mark off and looks at jinyoung once again.

"oh shit you don't know,"jinyoung says. mark shakes his head, telling jackson the story.

"i mean. it's im jaebum, have you seen him he's fucking sexy-"mark cut him off by slapping him again.

"shut up! one, that's one of our best friends. two! i'm your boyfriend!"mark screams at him, causing the teacher to turn around and give them death glares again.

"don't worry mark i would never fuck him. only you~"jackson sings, placing kisses all around the older's face. mark groans, pushing him away. jackson pouts, grabbing marks shirt and kissing him passionately.

"stoppp~"mark blushes, jackson chuckles, kissing the others neck. mark felt his pants tighten as he curses at the other silently.

"will you be okay here?"mark asks jinyoung. the other boy nods and shakes his head in disgust. jackson smirks, and grabs mark's hand. leaving the classroom without even asking. like the teacher would care.

jinyoung sighed. did he do something wrong? seriously. he treated youngjae like he was the only person in the world, or he thought so. he was so lost in thought that he didn't even notice a new kid walk in.

"you can sit next to park jinyoung,"jinyoung jumped at the sudden mention of his name by the teacher. his eyes trail up to the unfamiliar face. he sat up, staring as the boy walked down. this took his mind off youngjae completely.

"u-uhm hi,"jinyoung stutters. why did he stutter?!? this boy probably thinks he's insane. why is he like this?

"hi! i'm jung hoseok!"

———

"youngjaee~ you're pregnant already, do you wanna get another baby?!?"jaebum says. youngjae snorts, sitting on jaebum's lap.

"that's not possible now shutup and kiss me."jaebum shakes his head, trying to see the television.

"but daddy~"youngjae whines, jumping on jaebum's lap, making jaebum's breath hitch. youngjae smirks, moving his hips against the older. jaebum bites his lip, telling himself not to give in.

"youngjae s-stop!"jaebum moans out as youngjae kisses his neck.

"you horny bastard,"jaebum says, grabbing the back of youngjae's neck and connecting their lips. youngjae laughs, kissing him back.

jaebum's tongue grazes the bottom of youngjae's bottom lip. signaling for the young boy to open his mouth. youngjae smirks, placing his lips shut firmly. jaebum pulls away, giving him a face of surprise.

"oh really??"jaebum says sassily, backing against the armrest and kissing him aggressively. youngjae whimpers, feeling jaebum slide his hands up and down his back.

he lets a moan slip out, making jaebum's tongue slip right through. they sat there, only the sounds of hushed moans and kisses could be heard.

youngjae falls to the side of jaebum, closing his eyes. jaebum laughs, wrapping his arms around the boy.

"mm i love you jaejae,"he says, snuggling his head into youngjae's neck. youngjae froze, there it was again. jaebum sighs, letting out a soft sorry.

"it's okay,"youngjae whispers, putting his head against jaebum's chest. he truly felt sorry that he couldn't admit his feelings yet. he was just, scared. scared of hurting someone he cared about so deeply.

i love you too im jaebum.

if only it was as easy to say, as it is to think.

————————————————————

hIya! sorry for the bad update, i didn't know where to end it. i have no clue what this chapter is lmao but next chapter focuses more on the baby!

question : who's your ult kpop group?

answer : got7 ofc.