f o u r

youngjae sat down next to jinyoung and yugyeom at lunch. yugyeom was rambling off about his crush, kunpimook. the boy was hopelessly in love with kunpimook even though the thai boy didn't know him.

"he's just so perfect! ugh!"yugyeom flops on the table, pretending to cry. jackson shakes his head as he sees the thai boy walk in. mark follows jackson's gaze and shakes his head.

"jackson no-"

"hey kunpimook!"the boy turns his head to jackson, who makes a hand calling him over. kunpimook smiles, walking over to the table and sitting in between jinyoung and yugyeom. the maknae was bright red.

"are you okay?"kunpimook asks yugyeom, making everyone but youngjae and yugyeom laugh. jaebum looks down at youngjae who had a dropped face.

"hey, what's wrong,"jaebum asks, rubbing youngjae's back. he shakes his head, looking up to see mark's glare at him. youngjae sighs, placing his hands on the table.

"mark hyung. can we talk?"the smaller boy asks. mark nods his head, not insanely excited to talk with the boy. they walk out of the lunchroom, leaving the boys clueless and confused.

"d-do you hate me?"youngjae asks, tears in his eyes. mark shakes his head, placing an arm around the boy. he leans his head on youngjae's shoulder.

"i don't hate you, i just don't approve of what you're doing."

"i'm talking to jinyoung about it later tonight,"youngjae says, making mark raise his eye brows. youngjae stares at the ground, he was not happy at all. he would break jinyoung's heart.

"i-i shouldn't have done it,"youngjae whispers, tears flowing down his face as he buries his head in mark's shoulder. mark sighs, playing with the boy's hair.

"ssh. how's the baby?"mark asks, trying to go off subject. youngjae sniffles, looking down at his stomach. he smiles a bit, knowing there is a growing, hopefully healthy, child in there. to be more exact, him and jaebum's child.

"good,"youngjae smiles. he felt bad for hurting jinyoung, he really did. but whenever jaebum came near him, his heart fluttered. he felt like a fangirl watching their favorite band perform. everything was just, perfect.

"will you and jaebum get together?"mark asks, knowing the obvious answer, but still asking to get youngjae focused on the topic. he nods, knowing that the two of them were deeply in love.

"mark hyung. will jinyoung hate me?"youngjae asks in a small voice. mark shook his head, rubbing the boy's shoulder.

"not forever."

******

"youngjae! jinyoung is here!"his mothers voice booms through the house. youngjae shakes his head, tears already threatening to spill. no! he had to be strong.

youngjae walks downstairs, looking at jinyoung and taking his hand, leading him upstairs. jinyoung furrows his brows. was youngjae upset?

"we need to talk,"youngjae says, sitting down and rubbing his stomach. jinyoung looks at him with a confused face. youngjae sighs, taking in a breath and letting it out slowly.

"baby what's wron-"youngjae shakes his head, stopping jinyoung from wrapping his arms around him. why was youngjae doing this? jinyoung didn't do anything wrong.

"jinyoung. i'm pregnant,"youngjae says, his voice being hushed. youngjae hopes he didn't hear it, but he did. jinyoung looks at him, no emotion on his face. he was a father?

"i-i'm a dad?"jinyoung started tearing up, youngjae's eyes widening. youngjae shook his head. then it hit him. they never had sex. if they never had sex then how was he pregnant?

"youngjae,"jinyoung shakes his head, tears falling down his cheeks. youngjae had cheated on him. small youngjae had cheated on him! the love of his life. had cheated.

"w-why? what did i do wrong?"jinyoung lets out a sob. he felt weak, like his heart had broke in half. youngjae started to cry too. why was he so stupid?

"you didn't do anything jinyoung, i-it's my fault."

"you don't love me?"jinyoung looked at him, his eyes full of desperation. youngjae's eyes were full of fear as he looked down at his hands, shaking his head.

"who's the father?"jinyoung asks. suddenly the door bursts open, revealing jaebum. jinyoung looks at him, then back to youngjae. then back to jaebum.

"no."

"youngjae tell me it's not him!"jinyoung yelled, making youngjae flinch. tears started falling down his cheeks once again, he had always hated when people yelled.

"don't yell at him!"jaebum screams back at jinyoung. jinyoung scoffs, looking at both boys.

"pathetic, you're pathetic,"he spits at youngjae. the youngest cries, mark was wrong, jinyoung would hate him forever. jinyoung walks over to jaebum, shaking his head and walking out, not before punching jaebum.

the older stumbled back, making youngjae run over to him. jaebum shakes his head, signaling he's okay. youngjae nods. how would he get jinyoung to forgive him? he doesn't deserve his forgiveness.

"give him time. he will get over it,"jaebum says, wrapping his arms around youngjae. youngjae nods, but he knew he was not true.

————————————————————

hey! sorry i haven't updated in a while but i promise i will!

question : do you think jinyoung will forgive youngjae?

answer : we will see (;