t w e n t y o n e

as i promised in the last chapter, here's some markson smut, don't kill me at the end i'm sorry.

———

"markie~"jackson whined, he was getting annoyed that his boyfriend was paying no attention to him. mark had a shit ton of homework that night and jackson just wanted to cuddle.

"jacks, i have to work babe,"mark says, turning around in his chair and giving jackson a short kiss. he pulls away with a stressed look on his face and goes back to working. jackson smirks and goes over to mark.

"baby you look so tense,"jackson says, pushing his fingers into marks shoulders. the older male sighed in pleasure as jackson massaged his shoulders, making most of the pain just fade away.

"i love you,"mark says, opening his eyes and looking up at jackson. jackson lets out a cheeky smile which makes mark smile, and peck him. jackson goes back to massaging him but his mind turns a bit dark.

"mark,"jackson whispers in his ear, biting it seductively. mark's breath hitches as jackson trails his hands underneath mark's shirt. his hands run around the male's chest, stopping at his nipples and playing around slowly. mark let's out a breathy moan, shaking his head and muttering out that he had work to do.

"come on mark, daddy might punish you,"jackson says, licking a line down mark's neck and stopping at his favorite spot. he bites down softly, wrapping his lips around the spot and sucking. mark rolls his eyes back, moving his neck so jackson had enough space.

jackson pulls away, smirking at his purple hickey. he turns mark's chair around, caressing the boy's face. mark leans into jackson's touch and wraps his arms around the younger's neck.

"jackson-"

"ssh, just let me do it. let me take over, you just relax. okay? i'm going to show you how much i love you,"jackson says, smiling at his tense boyfriend. mark melts and smiles widely. he kisses jackson softly and the other replies with a deeper kiss. jackson wanted this time to be loving, instead of just having sex. he wanted to show mark how he truly feels even though he shows it everyday, he wants to show it a different way.

jackson slips his tongue between mark's lips, slowly gliding it into the other's mouth. jackson places his hand on mark's back, pulling him up off the chair. mark wraps his arm's around his neck and legs around his boyfriend's waist. jackson leads him into their bedroom and places mark gently onto the bed.

jackson's heart sped up at the thought of why he was doing this. he knew if he continued to think about it he would break, so he broke the thought and pulled mark into a passionate kiss. his hands trailed under the boy's shirt and stayed on his hips. mark shivered at the cold feeling of jackson's hands on his bare skin.

jackson broke the kiss to leave as many love bites on mark as he could. the thought still lingering on in his mind. his eyes started to water as he shook his head once again, focusing on kissing mark, making him feel pleasure.

"jackson,"mark whispered out, feeling the boy leave marks in every spot he could find. jackson wanted mark to remember him, remember him every time he looked in the mirror. jackson tugged on mark's shirt, slipping it off quickly.

jackson took of his own, staring down at mark who was looking up at jackson in glee. he was speechless at how gorgeous his boyfriend was, and how beautiful he looked under him. jackson drags his thumb over top of mark's lips, smiling softly at the boy before unbuckling his jeans.

mark watched, admiring his boyfriend while he undid his belt. mark felt his own being tugged at as jackson swiftly pulled them off, making mark shiver once again at the cold. jackson grinds down on the boy, friction between the two made mark let out breathy moans. jackson's hand travels down mark's chest, down to his underwear.

he outlines mark's boner, teasing ever so slowly and palming him softly. mark letting out needy moans, making jackson grow by the second. jackson wraps his finger's around mark's underwear, tugging down as the older boy's member springs free. jackson smiles at mark as he turns his head in embarrassment. even though they have done this several times, mark always feels insecure.

"you're so beautiful,"jackson whispers, hands roaming all around the boy's bare body. mark melts into jackson's touch and smiles when he sees jackson take off his boxer's. he pulls jackson down for a long kiss, licking his bottom lip and tongues gliding against each other's.

jackson grabs the lube off of the side table while making out with mark. he strokes some onto his dick, moaning into the kiss from the action. mark smirks and bites jackson's bottom lip, placing his hands on the back of jackson's head, pulling him as close as he could get.

jackson slowly pushes into mark, no prep. mark lets out a gasp and shuts his eyes, hands still on jackson's head. jackson kisses down mark's chest and waits for mark to let him know he can move. mark nods his head, eyes still closed as jackson slowly pulls out and pushes in again.

"jackson, f-faster,"mark pleads. jackson nods, putting all his love and affection into this moment. following his baby's commands. jackson moves faster, his deep moans mixing in with mark's soft ones. jackson was rough, but passionate.

mark's nails dig into jackson's back. this sex felt better than any of the other ones they've ever had. mark could feel everything jackson was letting go, he could feel all the care. jackson was about to break, he was going to and he knew it.

mark felt his stomach tighten, the familiar feeling of having to "pee" coming as strings of white shot out from him. jackson making sure mark was feeling amazing all throughout his orgasm. jackson roughly thrusted into the boy as he came soon after, closing his eyes and throwing his head back.

mark's breath was unsteady as jackson stood there as well, out of breath. he pulls out, moving next to the tired boy. jackson licked off mark's stomach and turned up to the older. he pulled the blankets over top and moved a stray hair out of mark's face. mark smiles and jackson wraps his arm around the other.

"i love you,"mark whispers, jackson nodding and placing a kiss to his forehead as he watched the boy's eyes slowly drifting off.

jackson felt tears prick out of his eyes as he looked down at the boy. jackson covered his mouth to contain his sobs as he slipped out of the bed. grabbing his clothes and changing into them, looking at the picture of the two on mark's dresser. tears were flowing down his cheek as he looked at the boy on the bed through the mirror.

his hand reached out to the door, twisting and pulling softly. his eyes trail over to mark and the note. jackson tried to blink away the tears as his lips quiver.

"i love you too,"and with one last sob, he was out the front door and on an airplane.

———————————————————

i'm in an emotional markson mood rn so yes i made jackson leave.

question : most emotional ship ?

answer : markson honestly, like they just make me wanna sob yet scream and i'm- IDK.