f o u r t y t w o

"jaebums in the hospital?!?"mark yells into the phone, hanging up quickly and grabbing his keys. jisung comes down, rubbing his eyes and looking at mark who was panicking.

"mark what's wrong?"

"jaebum's in the hospital, i have to go see him, are you going to be okay alone?"mark asks, looking at jisung. the boy nods, his fear building up a bit but he didn't want to be selfish.

"i'll be okay, go see them,"jisung says, giving mark a hug goodbye. he shuts the door, locking it and running to his room. immediately calling chanhee who was obviously with rowoon from the noises in the background.

"jisung?"chanhee says before an accidental moan slips from his mouth. a slap can be heard followed by the older boy's giggles.

"chanhee please come over. mark left me alone,"jisung says, looking at his door. his voice is shaky, his breathing unstable. chanhee pushes rowoon off and sits up.

"p-please come,"jisung panics and drops the phone. chanhee grabbing rowoon and rushing out the house. that was all he needed, one call from jisung and he would be there in no time.

———

"youngjae,"mark whispers, running up to the boy who was crying into jinyoung's arms. hoseok sat beside them, rubbing his back. he looks up and runs to mark, giving him a big hug.

"what happened love?"mark says, wiping away his tears and pushing his hair out of his face. the door behind them opens and yugyeom and bambam rush in as well.

"my d-dad came back,"youngjae stutters. mark drops his bags and his face turns stern. youngjae shushes him and tells him it's okay that someone took care of it.

"how's jaebum?"bambam asks, hope in his eyes. youngjae shrugs and tears up at the thought of his name. suddenly the doctor comes out, youngjae rushing over.

"woah be careful, don't wanna hurt the baby,"he says, smiling at youngjae. the boy nods as his friends surround him from behind, listening for answers.

"jaebum is stable, he has a sprained ankle but other than that he took a bit of head damage nothing else,"the doctor says. youngjae nods, going into the room. jaebum was asleep on the bed, a gash across his head that was bleeding crazily.

youngjae stares at the boy, smiling with now happy tears dripping down his face. a knock on the door causing him to look away.

"hyungwon,"jaebum croaks, sitting up with the help of youngjae. the boy smiles and hits jaebum's shoulder softly.

"you dumbass, you're supposed to protect this one! not me!"hyungwon says, referencing to the boy about to pop. jaebum laughs and grabs youngjae's hand.

"i'm sorry i couldn't protect you baby,"jaebum says, bringing youngjae's hand up to his mouth. bambam makes a loud squeal causing the two to look back at him.

"you guys are so cute~"he coos making yugyeom roll his eyes and scoff. bambam looks at him with a bitch face and the boy suddenly shuts up. bambam smiles and cuddles into yugyeom's side.

"thanks bam, i know,"jaebum says, making the smaller one scoff now. yugyeom lets out a small laugh and youngjae smiles.

"guys can we have a party? i wanna spend my last night before i become a parent memorably,"youngjae says, looking around the room. they all nod and smile.

"why the hell not, if jaebum here could even move."

"shut your god damn mouth park jinyoung i can move,"jaebum says, flipping up his middle finger and showing jinyoung he can move it. everyone let's out a small laugh. the room was filled with laughter and love, it was perfect.

"we can have a party but you can't drink anything, it might hurt you two,"jaebum says, holding youngjae's stomach. jinyoung pretends to gag as the other boy glares at him once again.

"you're just jealous im the father,"jaebum says making everyone go quiet.

"okay let's not cause anymore fights guys,"mark says, patting jinyoung on the back. jaebum smirks and the doctor comes in, giving jaebum some papers so he could be released.

youngjae had a feeling in his gut, something was going to happen at this party. good or not? he did not know that. but something would happen, he knew it.

———

hello!! only three more chapters ( minus the epilogue ) and babyboy will be over ):
this is just a filler chapter cause i have no ideas, but thank you guys so much for everything!! i hope people still enjoy it.

question : what should the baby's name be?

answer : i have no clue fr i need ideas haha.