f o u r t y t h r e e

the boys pull up to rowoon's friend youngbin's house. they called rowoon before hand and told him to set up a bomb ass party to celebrate the boys last few days before they became real parents.

the house was blasting music like any other high school party, making youngjae wince. the music was so loud he doubted he would be able to stay inside for long. he rubs his stomach and sighs, walking in with jaebum.

rowoon walks over to them, more like tumbles actually, and grabs the couple's hands. he pulls them over to the kitchen and grabs two drinks. jaebum takes youngjae's and shakes his head.

"he can't drink rowoon!"jaebum shouts over the music. the boy tilts his head but then nods. chanhee comes in and rowoon smirks and pulls him against the wall and starts making out with him. jaebum and youngjae take that as their time to go.

jisung walks over to them and looks at the boys on the wall. he rolls his eyes and grabs youngjae's hand, pulling him to a more quiet place.

"they came over and basically had sex on my bed in front of me. i definitely did not need to see my best friends dick,"jisung says making youngjae laugh out loud. jisung smiles at the boy with the big belly.

"when is he supposed to come?"jisung asks and youngjae looks down, patting his stomach a bit with a smile.

"monday,"the boy says. it was currently friday and youngjae was terrified to say the least. he knew even with medicine it would be incredibly painful for him. he wishes he could just shit out the baby, not the first time something big would be in his ass.

"you've got this!! i cant wait to meet him,"jisung says, making youngjae nod  his head. jisung puts on a show and the two boys sit there watching it for a bit. jisung grabbed a bunch of food for them.

"see best thing about being pregnant. you can pig out and blame the fatness on the baby,"youngjae says, making jisung laugh hard and puff his stomach out.

"i'm just fat man,"jisung responds. youngjae laughs and throws a piece of popcorn at the young boy. a knock on the door interrupts the two boys as youngjae yells out a small "come in"

a boy about the age of jisung comes in, making eye contact with the blue haired boy. jisung's eyes widen as he realizes who it was and his cheeks formed the most vibrant red of a blush youngjae had ever seen.

"h-hi can i stay in here? e-everyone is drinking and i don't like it,"the boy stutters. youngjae nods and motions him to sit next to jisung. the boy turns and even deeper stage of red as he sits down.

"hi jisung!"the boy smiles. jisung's eyes widen and he squeaks but sits up and tries his hardest to gain confidence.

"h-hey renjun,"the boy softly says. youngjae laughs and leaves the two alone. he goes out, in search of his boyfriend. he finds him with a bunch of his friends who were congratulating him.

"youngjae~ hi baby,"jaebum says, putting down his cup of water. he didn't want to get drunk because he wanted to be a responsible parent. youngjae smiles and motions to the deck outside. jaebum nods and takes his hands, leading him outside.

"it's gorgeous out,"youngjae says, looking up at the sky. jaebum looks at the stars and then back to youngjae. he kisses youngjae's cheek and the younger smiles.

"i love you so much. i cant believe our little one is going to be here soon,"jaebum says. youngjae nods his head and pats his stomach. a smile erupts onto his face as jaebum laughs and holds his hand.

youngjae leans in to kiss jaebum. their lips moving in sync. everything was quiet and peaceful. the crickets in the background as they ignored the blasting music. it was perfect.

until a sharp pain rushed through youngjae's stomach, making him pull away and let out a cry of pain. jaebum's eyes widen as he grabs youngjae's hand and looks him in the eye.

"jaebum. hospital,"youngjae says. jaebum nods and rushes him to the car, getting in and driving down the street. he made sure to text mark quickly before. he looks to youngjae and grabs his hand quickly.

"hold on a little longer youngjae, we will be there soon,"jaebum says, trying not to freak out that much. youngjae nods his head and groans as another pain is shot throughout his body. this was it.

the baby was coming.

———

two more chapters ee!! youngjae is finally going to have the baby!!!! i might try to finish this today / tomorrow. next chapter is something i've been waiting for, for a long ass time.

question : how did you find this book?

answer : weLl i wrote it sooo.