e i g h t e e n

youngjae's eyes fluttered open. they landed on his lovely boyfriend jaebum, whos hair was in several different places and yet still looked stunning. his face however, looked a little bit gross.

youngjae giggles and wipes away jaebum's drool. the older lets out a snort and pulls youngjae close. youngjae lets out a squeal and jaebum starts to stir.

"mmm five more minutes,"jaebum groans. youngjae laughs, cupping his boyfriend's face. jaebum peeks open one eye and youngjae smiles.

"don't worry we don't have anything to do today,"youngjae says. jaebum smiles and closes his eyes, rubbing circles into the younger's stomach. youngjae looks down and smiles.

"bummie,"youngjae whines as the older starts to tickle him. his hands ghosted over youngjae's sides before he attacked him with the tingling feeling. youngjae lets out a screech and starts to laugh out of breath.

"oh- my- god jaebum- s-stop!"youngjae laughs out. jaebum smiles and stops, he was now hovering over youngjae and was staring into the boy's eyes.

"you're so beautiful,"jaebum comments. youngjae turns his head, face flushed from embarrassment.

"baby look at me~"jaebum whines making youngjae bite his lip and giggle. he looks at his boyfriend and jaebum slowly kisses him.

"i-"jaebum kisses his cheek.

"love,"jaebum kisses his head.

"you!"jaebum kisses his lips.

"i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you!"jaebum gave youngjae kisses all around youngjae's face. the boy squeals and squirms in his arms. jaebum laughs and places one more kiss onto his lips.

this kiss was longer, it was loving. youngjae wrapped his arms around jaebum's neck and places his hands into his hair. jaebum bites down on youngjae's bottom lip and youngjae lets out a loud gasp.

"what's wrong,"jaebum pulls away. youngjae breaks out into a huge smile and grabs jaebum's hands. he puts them onto his stomach. jaebum's eyes widen as he feels a slight kick against his hands.

"jae,"jaebum whispers and youngjae nods. jaebum lets out a squeal this time and stands up, grabbing youngjae and spinning him around once again. youngjae's heart flutters everytime the older did that.

"bummie!"

"jae. that's our baby, that's ours!"jaebum had tears falling down his face. youngjae smiles and laughs at the older.

"you're crying."

"i know,"jaebum croaks out. youngjae wipes away

the door to youngjae's room opens and the two boys look back to see mark and jackson. mark looks at them in confusion and jackson gasps.

"why are you crying jaebum!"jackson yells, running into jaebum's arms and taking the boy's head into his arms.

"it'll be okay,"jackson says, stroking jaebum's hair. he laughs and shakes his head, smiling a bit. mark notices this and goes over to youngjae, sitting down with him on the bed.

"look at our weird boyfriends. why was jaebum crying?"mark asks youngjae. youngjae smiles and looks down at his stomach.

"the baby kicked!"youngjae let out an excited squeal and mark's jaw drops. jackson looks over slowly and jumps up and down, tackling youngjae in a hug.

"omg youngjae!!!"jackson yells. mark laughs at his boyfriend and pulls him off of youngjae. he smiles and takes jackson's hand in his.

"congratulations guys!"mark hugs jaebum and gets a notification. he furrows his brows and shows jackson who's eyes widen.

"okay well. we have to go guys! no fooling around youngjae is already pregnant,"jackson smirks, making youngjae turn beet red. jaebum laughs and closes the door after them.

"cuddle?"

———

"what do you mean he's out!"youngjae is startled by his mother's voice booming through the house. who's he? who is out?

"i swear to god. you better make sure he stays as far away from youngjae as possible or ill fucking attack,"his mother growls. youngjae's eyes widen as he realizes who his mother is talking about. youngjae looks up at jaebum with wide eyes.

jaebum looks like he's about to punch a wall. his face is red from anger as he pounces from the bed and rushes downstairs to talk to youngjae's mother.

"what do you mean he's out?"

"they released him! jaebum he can come back,"youngjae's mother doesn't know whether to be terrified or angered. jaebum on the other hand was absolutely furious. if he saw that man again, he doesn't know what he would do.

"jaebum-"

"i know. i'm keeping youngjae far away from him,"jaebum nods his head, his knuckles still white. a small squeak from the stairs startles the two as they look at youngjae who had tears in his eyes. jaebum's eyes widen as he runs over in fear of his baby crying.

youngjae breaks down, gripping onto jaebum's shirt. his tears flow down his face like rivers as he sobs. jaebum feels his heart shatter as he tries to calm the horrified boy.

"don't worry baby. i won't let him hurt you three,"jaebum says, motioning to his mother, youngjae, and the baby. youngjae looks up with puffy cheeks and jaebum smiles at him, pushing his hair back and wiping his tears with a thumb.

"and that's a promise."

————————————————————

i know i said wednesday for updating. but i guess tuesday's or wednesday's! also thank you so much for 3k views! i'm so shook oml. i'll answer the q&a's in about two chapters which i will try to update more often because waiting a week even annoys me.

question : favorite ship outside of got7?

answer : laychen.