f o u r t y f i v e

jaebum held youngjae's hand as the boy was rushed into the hospital. they brought him into a room and got a doctor to come in, one that specialized in male birth. youngjae furrowed his brows in pain as the contractions got worse by the second.

"you've got this baby. you've got this,"jaebum says, watching as the doctor gave youngjae some medicine to calm the pain. this was it, the most painful part of his life.

"okay he's ready,"the doctor says, watching as sweat dripped down youngjae's forehead. he shook his head as jaebum calmed him down. youngjae looked over to jaebum with tears down his face.

"i cant do it jaebum-"he gets cut off by a wave of pain, causing him to scream. the doctor instructs him to push. youngjae was sobbing, the medicine did not feel like it was helping one bit. jaebum's eyes widen as he watches his love in so much pain.

youngjae tries his hardest to push, feeling the baby practically rip him apart. how was a baby supposed to come out of that? he thought while closing his eyes and wincing.

"you're doing great youngjae, keep going,"the doctor says, making eye contact with jaebum as another ear piercing scream is ripped through youngjae's lungs.

youngjae felt himself feeling lighter, he tried to think about all the good memories. he focused on his mother and him, when she bought him ice cream because a girl at school called him gross. when she listened to his drama with jaebum and jinyoung. he thought about all the hard work she has done, and in the end, thanked her for going through all this hard work to give birth to him.

he thought about jinyoung. he thought about their first date, jinyoung's bright smile erupting when he heard youngjae's laugh. he thought about the giant teddy bear that still sat in jinyoung's old car that he had won playing a rigged game of hit the milk bottles. he thought about how much fun the two had together.

youngjae thought about mark and jackson, how deeply in love the two are. how perfect they were together. he wondered if mark would ever see jackson again. mark deserved the world, he's been through so much and he's helped youngjae in ways that no one else ever could.

he thought about yugyeom and bambam. how adorably in love yugyeom was with bambam, how red he got when the boy first moved in. he remembered them getting together, making out in the bathroom as yugyeom was red as hell, his heart beating out of his chest.

finally, he though of jaebum. his eyes tilted to see the boy whose words were inaudible. youngjae's vision was dazed but he could still see his boyfriend. he thought about their dates, their wonderful time spent together. he thought about jaebum's lips, the way they felt against his skin. he thought about his hands, how lovely they felt running down youngjae's body. finally, he thought about his heart, how youngjae was always filling that up.

youngjae puts his hand on jaebum's cheek, wiping away a tear before coming back to reality, the pain shooting against him once again as he hears the doctor mutter our a few words.

jaebum looks up, the doctor explaining that the baby's head is fully out, his body slowly coming which is why youngjae felt pain again. the doctor instructed him to push again, just a few more and the baby would be out. youngjae nodded his head as jaebum kissed it, telling him what a great job he was doing.

with a final scream, the cries of a baby could be heard throughout the room. youngjae throws his head back, nothing but numbness filling his body. the doctors take the baby away, returning after cleaning. jaebum felt tears in his eyes as he saw his baby boy in the arms of the doctor.

youngjae slowly raises his head and his eyes meet the crying boy. his stomach felt empty as tears brimmed his eyes. the doctor places the baby on the boy's bare chest as jaebum sits down next to him, rubbing the small head as youngjae placed a small kiss on top of his head. his tears returning again as a smile erupted on his face.

"youngjae, you did it, i love you so much," jaebum says, smiling and kissing the boy on the lips as youngjae nods his head, laughing. he kisses jaebum back, mumbling a small i love you too back.

"i did it,"youngjae says, looking at his baby. he couldn't believe that he was finally holding the baby who had been so important to him these past few months. he couldn't believe that he was here. finally a part of the family. it was perfect, everything was perfect.

"welcome to the world,, lim young-sik "

————————————————————

THATS IT GUYS!!! HE HAD THE BABY~ jk dw there will be an epilogue up soon. thank you so much for everyone who has supported my book i'll write a thank you soon!! i made his name lim from jaebum and young from youngjae idk i suck with names and i wanted to make it cute.

question : should i make a final character q&a?

answer : no clue~