t e n

"i thought jinyoung was saving it?"youngjae's mother was surprised that her son was pregnant of course, but she was even more surprised that jinyoung had sex. jaebum choked on his water when he heard his mom.

"jaebum. are you alright?"she asked with concern. he nodded, drinking his drink and putting it down.

"youngjae and jinyoung are no longer together,"jaebum answered, making youngjae's mother surprised once again.

"so he's leaving your child?!?"his mother angrily replied. youngjae shook his head violently.

"he's not the father,"youngjae simply states. his mother furrowed her brows and nodded slightly.

"so who is the father,"his mom looked between the two boys. jaebum took youngjae's hand in his, rubbing the back with his thumb.

"i am."

"im jaebum, you're the father of my sons child?"the woman yelled a bit, making youngjae wince. jaebum nodded, waiting for a slap or something. youngjae's mother wouldn't do that though. she loved jaebum.

"i'm glad its you,"she says, holding out her hands. she takes both of the boys' hands in hers and smiles. youngjae was surprised this time. his mother wasn't mad? she wasn't going to kick him out?

"y-you're not kicking me out?"youngjae asks. his mother lets out a laugh and shakes her head.

"of course not! you're my son. who i had at 16. i've been in your position. i made the same mistake, but i got an amazing son out of it,"she says, pulling youngjae into a hug. jaebum smiles as she opens her arms for him to come in.

"im going to go shower i feel gross,"youngjae says, leaving the two alone. youngjae's mother smiles at jaebum, making sure youngjae is out of the room before slapping his shoulder.

"why didn't you guys tell me sooner?"she says, grabbing two cups out and making tea.

"youngjae was terrified. he thought you would disown him,"jaebum says, bowing as a thank you when she gave him the cup.

"never. now jaebum. you're not going to leave my boy are you?"she asks, sipping her drink while looking at him suspiciously.

"never! i love him. so very much,"jaebum smiles, thinking about the boy. his mother smiles at the boy, knowing he would be a good father.

"was youngjae drunk?"

"hm?"

"was youngjae drunk when you two had sex?"his mother states simply. jaebum shook his head. he didn't think youngjae was, but maybe he was.

"i don't think so but if i knew he was then i would never take advantage of him,"jaebum stated, it's true. if he knew youngjae was drunk then he wouldn't have done it.

"i know dear. it's just. i never thought that he would ever be comfortable enough to do that, especially with what happened."

jaebum's expression completely changed. his fists balled up as he remembered what happened. the day he almost went to jail because of that bastard.

jaebum walked into youngjae's house. the two 15 year olds were best friends so he didn't have to knock. a yell from youngjae caused jaebum to rush up stairs.

what jaebum saw was horrifying. youngjae's father forcing youngjae down, slamming into him. youngjae was bleeding and jaebum felt his fists bawl up. youngjae was screaming for help. jaebum ran over with all his strength and started to beat the man. luckily youngjae's father was drunk so he couldn't fight back that well.

after he was passed out, jaebum called the cops and youngjae's mother. he say next to youngjae and let him cry. he comforted him until the cops came and took the man away.

jaebum would never forget that bastard. it was his job to protect youngjae and the baby. if he ever saw that man again he would probably, no, definitely would kill him.

"hey calm down, he's never coming back,"youngjae's mom said, holding jaebum's hand. he nods his head and hears youngjae come down. he smiles and walks over to him.

———

"jaejae promise me something?"jaebum whispers to his boyfriend. youngjae looks up at jaebum and cuddles into his chest, nodding his head a bit.

"if anyone tries to hurt you. tell me,"jaebum says. youngjae nods his head, feeling his eyes getting droopy. jaebum places a soft kiss on youngjae's head and wraps his arms around the younger.

"i love you,"jaebum whispers, falling into a deep sleep once again. what he didn't know was youngjae whispered a small i love you back. but only when jaebum was asleep.

———————————————————

ayo! sorry for this sucky chapter but here is youngjae's past. some sucky shit has happened and sorry for being so cliche. but there is more to be explained about youngjae in upcoming chapters so (:

question : soft stan or hard stan?

answer : both. mainly hard.