f o u r t e e n

it was currently the last day before summer vacation, making all the boys excited. jaebum had been released from the hospital about 2 days ago. he said his head hurt a bit but that overall he was fine.

youngjae of course, was by his side the entire time. making sure nothing was bothering the older was the younger's main job.

the two went to another ultrasound. the doctor had explained to them how far along youngjae was and that he should be expecting to grow and start showing soon.

youngjae was 3 months into the pregnancy currently. he should gain a bigger bump in the next few weeks. sure it would be hidden if he stole jaebum's hoodies like he always does, but when they returned to school he would have a stomach.

youngjae was currently walking down the hallway with yugbam. the youngest boys were just gossiping away about some movie they had seen and how hot the main actor was.

"yes! but bambam gong yoo is just a god. like i bet he would be so good in bed,"yugyeom groaned at the thought. bambam slapped his arm and reminded him he had a boyfriend.

youngjae stopped in his tracks as he saw a girl rubbing her hand up and down jaebum's arm. youngjae's eyes filled with anger. all he could think of was that girl getting let down.

yugyeom looked up and winced, looking over at youngjae.

"oh shit. she's screwed,"bambam whispers as youngjae storms over to jaebum. he smiles and the girl turns over to him, giving him a sarcastic smile.

"hi! we were trying to talk. you can go,"she says and tries to shoo youngjae away. youngjae rolls his eyes and shoved her a little bit. she lets out a scoff and watches youngjae grab jaebum's neck.

youngjae places his lips onto jaebum's, wrapping his arms around his neck and deepening the kiss. they made out for a few more seconds, leaving the girl with a shocked face.

youngjae pulls away, giving him a few more pecks and biting his lip.

"hi babe!"youngjae squeals, hiding in his chest. jaebum smiles at the boy and lets out a low chuckle.

"is someone jealous~"jaebum teased. youngjae's head shot up and he rolled his eyes.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you,"

"awh. are you going to stop me?"jaebum asks, youngjae smirks and shrugs. he pushes his lips to jaebum's again and grabs his hand, leading him to some closet.

"you have to be quiet. if not, then daddy gets a punishment,"youngjae whispers.

———

jaebum was holding back moans, using all his might not to let one slip out. youngjae on the other hand was looking up at him while doing his job. he chuckled, sending a vibration down jaebum.

this caused the male to grip onto some old desk, his knuckles turning white. youngjae goes faster, deep throating the older. jaebum couldnt take being quiet, he had to let something out.

"jae. i-i cant. oh fuck,"jaebum says as he feels the younger places little nips around his tip. youngjae laughs and takes it out of his mouth, pumping slowly. painfully slow.

"daddy~"youngjae whimpers. jaebum shook his head, biting his lip so hard that blood should be spilling from it. youngjae decides to tease him more.

"oh daddy~"youngjae lets out soft, squeaky moans. he bounces on the ground and watches jaebum's eyes widen.

"choi youngjae, if you don't stop right now-"

"but daddy! oh daddy right there,"jaebum let out a groan. he lost. he grips youngjae's wrist and youngjae lets out a tsk.

"no daddy. bad daddy."

jaebum sighed. the perks of having a pregnant boyfriend. random mood swings, and not being able to have sex for 9 months, in fear of the baby being hurt.

jaebum was an 18 year old man, so he got horny. very horny. youngjae smiles and got back down on his knees. jaebum never got to his high, so he decided to give his daddy complete control.

"you can't fuck me, but you can fuck my mouth can't you?"

———

mark's head was laying on jackson's shoulder. he was placing soft, loving kisses onto jackson's neck. jackson smiled, turning his head and giving mark a soft kiss.

"mm where are jaebum and youngjae?"

"giving each other head,"jinyoung slumps in his chair, his smile widening when he sees hoseok enter the room. the boy sits down next to him and places a soft kiss onto his lips.

"you two seem happy,"jackson smiles at jinyoung and hoseok. hoseok takes his hand and wraps it in jinyoung's.

"we are."

jinyoung truly felt happy. hoseok was the best boyfriend ever. he's glad that he made up with jaebum, and youngjae. he wished them good luck with their baby, and he would of course be there for the small child. his main focus right now though. was the lovely boy holding his hand.

————————————————————

hey! sorry for taking forever for a shitty update. i really don't know what this is, i think i'm just in a mood to write shit like that. i'm not really sappy hA. anyways! i'm thinking random ass chapter of a side ship. let jaebum and youngjae have their own time for a chapter and maybe explain what behind doors is like for markson or yugbam (; jinyoung and hoseok will be focused more on in the future. plus there may be some more characters in the future *hint* ¿exo? *hint*

question : markson smut or yugbam smut?

answer : idk which to write lmao sO hmu.

also. i just wanted to say, rest in peace Jonghyun. i never really knew him, but he seemed so kind hearted and perfect. it's sad he's gone but at least he isn't in pain anymore. i'm sorry i suck with words and sympathy. but rest in peace angel we all love and miss you. my love goes out to his family, shinee, and shawols. you can always pm me if you need too or message me wherever, i'm a good listener.