f i v e

youngjae bowed his head as he walked into school. the rumor of him and jinyoung breaking up was everywhere. everyone in the school thought they would be together forever and were super surprised when jinyoung released they weren't dating anymore.

"hey slut,"one of the bitchiest girls in the school came over to youngjae. he rolled his eyes, walking away from her. but little did he know, she had other plans.

"hey! i was talking to you,"she screams, pushing youngjae down. his eyes widen as he looks at his stomach in fear. jinyoung sees this and rushes over, helping the boy up.

"are you crazy?!?"he screams at the girl, youngjae had tears flowing down his face. he hoped nothing had happened to the baby. mark comes over, wrapping his arms around youngjae and letting the boy sob into his shoulder.

"why are you defending him?!? he's your ex!"

"because! he may be my ex, but he's still a good person. we all make mistakes,"jinyoung spits back, making her roll her eyes and walk away. he sighs, turning back to the boys. youngjae sniffles looking up at jinyoung.

"why'd you d-do that?"he asks, fear lingering his voice. he really hoped the baby was okay. jinyoung shakes his head, ruffling the younger's hair. his eyes dart down to the boy's stomach.

"oh my god. is the baby okay?"jinyoung whispers. youngjae shrugs, his eyes tearing up again. a voice booms through the hallway, the three boys turning to see jaebum.

"youngjae whats wrong?!?"jaebum says, pushing past everyone and cupping the boy's face. youngjae shakes his head, smiling a bit. he was happy jaebum was here.

jaebum sighs, wrapping his arms around youngjae. jinyoung chuckles, looking at the bruise under jaebums eye. jaebum turns to look at jinyoung and smiles.

"thank you,"he mouths, jinyoung nods his head in response. mark and jinyoung walk away as the bell rings, making the two boys sigh. youngjae pulls away, looking at jaebum.

"we need to go to the doctors after school, something could be wrong with the baby,"youngjae says. jaebum's eyes widen.

"what?"

youngjae explains the situation, grabbing jaebums hand when he sees its clutched. jaebum settles down for youngjae, intertwining their hands. youngjae smiles, looking around to make sure no one was watching, before giving jaebum a kiss on his cheek.

———

the two boys sat at youngjae's house, youngjae was laying on jaebum, their legs wrapped around each other. jaebum was slowly stroking youngjae's hair, making the smaller boy sleepy.

jaebum's gaze turned from the tv to youngjae. he looks down at the boy, admiring every aspect of him. the way his eyes sparkled when they looked into jaebum's, the way his cheeks turned red when he found jaebum staring at him. he noticed everything.

"why are you staring at me?"youngjae whined. jaebum smiled, pressing a soft kiss onto the others lips. youngjae squealed. jaebum pulls away, staring into his eyes once again.

"you're so beautiful,"he says, making youngjae blush even more. he hides his head in jaebums chest, causing the older to chuckle. youngjae takes his hand, and cuddles up against the older.

jaebum hears small snores as he shakes his head, laughing softly. he places a kiss onto the top of the boy's head and closes his eyes, thinking back to what the doctor said.

"the baby is fine, be careful though, there could be major issues if it happens again."

jaebum had to keep this child safe. it meant the world to both of the boys. jaebum has confessed to youngjae after that night. youngjae had realized his mistakes and he didn't give jaebum a chance.

hell, he even ignored him for 2 weeks. however he realized how much he needed jaebum. he realized how much he missed him, how horrible life would be without that man.

youngjae truly loved him. but he wasn't ready to admit it.
.
.
.
yet

————————————————————

idk what this chapter is. i just wanted to get one up, sorry i know it sucks. but hey i'll get more into the baby next chapter!

question : what should youngjae have?

boy

girl

vote (: