t w e n t y f i v e

"mark is okay physically, but whatever he's going through right now is killing him inside,"the doctor tells youngjae. he nods and thanks the doctor, walking into mark's room.

his head was all stitched up and he was laying down, staring at the wall. mark was broken, why did this have to happen to him? what did he do to deserve this?

"mark-"

"nothings going to work youngjae, nothings going to change that he's gone,"mark says, still staring at the wall. youngjae sighs and rubs mark's back.

"i'm sorry,"mark says bluntly. youngjae guessed what the doctor said was true, mark really was dying inside. he wasn't even crying, he was just broken.

"why are you sorry?"

"because i've focused on myself. i should be concerned about you,"mark turns to youngjae and gives him a soft smile. even though youngjae knew he was hiding his emotions, he tried to make mark feel somewhat better.

"it's okay,"youngjae says, gasping a little when the baby kicks. he still wasn't used to it and let's out a little giggle. mark's eyes light up as youngjae grabs his hand and places it on his stomach.

"she kicks?"youngjae nods but turns his head at she.

"i have a feeling it will be a girl,"mark says, smiling when feeling the baby kick. mark wasn't trying to focus on jackson right now, but he knew at night when he was alone, he'd be absolutely horrible.

"i do too, jaebum thinks it will be a boy,"youngjae replies. they start to talk about baby shower ideas and the room. youngjae was happy that mark was being strong throughout this. and to be completely honest, he didn't know if jackson was truly dead. he was hoping of course that he had a roommate or someone who could help him quickly.

———

"bummie?"youngjae asks as jaebum looks back at the boy on the bed. he spits out his extra tooth paste, washing out his mouth and going over to the bed, laying down next to youngjae.

"yes baby?"he asks, playing with the boy's hair as he laid his head on jaebum's chest. youngjae let out a sigh and rubbed his stomach. for some reason that always calmed youngjae down.

"do you think jackson will be okay?"youngjae gazes off into space. jaebum nods his head.

"he's strong, he wouldn't leave mark forever,"jaebum says. youngjae agrees, nodding his head and squealing when feeling a ticklish feeling on his arms. jaebum hovers over him, pulling up youngjae's shirt and leaving kisses all over his big tummy.

youngjae giggles the entire time, from the feeling and from how random jaebum was. jaebum sits in between youngjae's legs and smiles cheekily.

"never did i think that i would create something so beautiful with someone so beautiful,"he says, hugging youngjae's stomach and blowing raspberries into it. youngjae let out a loud laugh as jaebum did that and jaebum grinned widely.

"wow,"jaebum states, running a hand through his hair. youngjae raises an eyebrow.

"what?"he asks curiously. jaebum did little cute things all the time and youngjae loved them. he was hoping this was another one.

"i just realized that i am having a child with the love of my life,"youngjae blushes and slaps jaebum's shoulder. he was being soft and youngjae secretly adored it.

"i'm the luckiest man in the world!"jaebum exclaims, flopping down onto the bed and shaking his head in disbelief. he props himself up and stares at youngjae.

"i love you."

"i know,"youngjae replies, jaebum rolls his eyes and kisses the boy softly. youngjae pulls away and stares into the older's eyes.

"i love you so much jaebum,"youngjae says, looking up at the ceiling. jaebum's mind sparks up and he smiles, taking youngjae's hand and leading him to the window.

"what are you doing?"youngjae asks as jaebum takes a pillow and opens the window. he had a fire escape outside and when he was younger he made it a little place to get onto the roof from. youngjae peeks out and squeals when jaebum appears upside down in front of him.

jaebum puckers his lips and youngjae laughs, placing his to the older's. jaebum always loved the idea of spider-man kisses and was happy he finally got to do it.

"hand me some blankets baby,"he says, extending his hands while he was laying on the roof. he pulls up the soft items and smiles as he sets up the little area.

"go onto the fire escape,"jaebum says, holding youngjae's hand as he helped him walk up. youngjae smiles and lays down next to jaebum, looking up and staring at something more pleasant than a concrete wall.

"this better?"

"very,"youngjae says, gripping jaebum's hand. they both stare up at the sky, enjoying the peaceful night. it was the perfect temperature, plus the extra warmth radiating off of each other. the family was calm and happy, all of their worries washed away.

————————————————————

quick update! i was in a soft mood last night so i started this because why not. anyways i hope you enjoyed and also cAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS

 anyways i hope you enjoyed and also cAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS

IM SOBBING OKAY BYE.

question : are you going to try to see got7 ?

answer : hell yeah i've got it all ready and i'm meeting my babe briana there.