t w e n t y t h r e e

"mark you gotta get up sometime,"youngjae says for the third time this week. he's been trying to get mark to move for ages and all the boy will do is eat a little bit of food. mark let's out a grunt and kicks the blanket over top of himself.

"mark~"youngjae whines like a child. he was getting impatient and he wanted to go see jaebum. mark shook his head as a few tears slipped from his eyes. he rubs where jackson used to sleep. two weeks, it's been two weeks. and mark was still dying.

"i miss him,"he croaks out. the first three words spoken since that night in youngjae's house. mark turns over and youngjae finally gets to examine him. he was very pale, eyes with large bags under them, his face was down to the bone basically. he was way too skinny.

"mark,"youngjae whispers, sitting on the bed and feeling his cheeks with his thumbs. youngjae starts to tear up and mark starts crying again. he's surprised he still has any tears left.

"youngjae i don't understand why he left, does he not love me?"mark's lip quivers. youngjae shakes his head, grabbing mark's face and making him look into his own eyes.

"mark tuan, jackson wang loves you with all his heart. his reason for leaving is something he's not ready to tell yet,"youngjae says. mark nods and buries his head into youngjae's shoulder. a second later he looks up with a confused look on his face.

"what do you mean. you know his reason for leaving?"youngjae's eyes widen. he sighs and nods his head. mark pushes youngjae off of him, not a hard enough push to hurt the baby, but hard enough to let the boy go in the middle of the room and start yelling.

"are you not going to tell me?!? when did you find out!?!"mark yells. youngjae sighs and stands up, going over to mark and muttering a sorry. the older boy scoffs and youngjae shakes his head, turning mark around to look in the mirror.

"it's not my story to tell. but mark, i yelled at him. i did. i understand his reason,"youngjae says. mark wasn't listening though. he was holding a picture of him an jackson before he left. mark looked so happy. he looks in the mirror and looks at the difference. youngjae sighs and gets startled by his phone.

jackson has been texting youngjae for the past week, asking how mark was and giving him updates on his sickness. it wasn't looking too good right now but youngjae still hoped and prayed. youngjae replies to jackson saying he needed to talk to mark. jackson replied with a no and began to facetime youngjae.

"jackson?"mark's eyes lit up as he saw the contact. he took the phone and raised it out of youngjae's reach. youngjae sighed and let the older answer the phone. jackson was looking down but looked up when they connected. his eyes widened at mark. mark started to sob again, dropping the phone. jackson looked so upset, he looked like he was dying.

"m-mark?"jackson's voice came out of the speakers, he couldn't believe what mark looked like. youngjae said he was doing okay physically. but that obviously was not the case. youngjae grabs his phone and wraps his arms around mark.

"jackson,"mark sobs out. the boy on the phone let's out a small i'm here. mark takes the phone and gets a good luck at jackson. his face was super slim and he looked horrible. no way leaving did this to him, but that's what mark thought it was and it would stay that way.

"baby i'm here,"jackson whispers. mark shakes his head and places his hand over his mouth.

"i miss you. why'd you leave me?"mark asks. jackson's heart breaks, if only he could tell mark. he would tell him in a second. but he doesn't want to hurt the boy even more than he already had.

"i can't tell you that yet mark. i'll be back okay? i promise,"when in reality jackson couldn't promise. he couldn't promise anything. he hopes that he would get a second chance to go back to mark. all he wanted was to snuggle up with him. but he can't.

"i have to go baby. take care please mark. i love you so much,"jackson says, tears spilling once again. mark nods his head and bites his lip.

"i love you more,"mark whispers.

"i love you most,"that was their thing. they would say it back and forth. jackson hangs up and mark hugs youngjae, shuttering in his arms. please come back jackson, mark is dying. youngjae thought that all day long.

"he'll be back,"youngjae rubs his hand along mark's back and mark calms down a bit.

"he still loves me?"mark asks. youngjae nods his head and stands up, taking ahold of mark's hand.

"let's go out mark. he would want you to do something to get him off your mind."

"everywhere we go will remind me of him,"youngjae shakes his head, remembering a place from when they were really little.

"bowling alley."

————————————————————

ayo im sorry i keep doing markson filler chapters. next will be 2jae and the boys minus jackson.

question : top 5 kpop ships?

answer : markson, junbob, 2jae, yugbam, laychen.