f o u r t y

youngjae walks in, holding jaebum's hand as he is met with an array of colors. specifically yellow to which met his expectations. mark smiles, going over to the couple and sitting them down, making sure to treat youngjae like a prince today. today was his day, his final day before the real stress of giving birth hit him.

"don't think about it jae jae, it'll ruin the day,"mark says, rubbing his back as jaebum greets some of the guests that walk into the restaurant. they place their gifts on a table, going over to youngjae as well.

"how are you feeling?"chen asks, intertwining his hand with lay's as ara runs into youngjae's lap, cuddling her head against his big tummy. youngjae smiles, running his hand through the small girl's hair.

"anxious, but mainly excited to figure out what gender our little one is gonna be!"youngjae responds, making ara squeal and start smiling widely. chen and lay laugh, walking over to mark who surprisingly wasn't focused on jackson right now.

"how are you doing?"lay asks, sitting down with the boy who was stressing a bit on how he was going to make the gender reveal perfect. mark sighs, placing his head in his palms and running both of his hands through his hair and looking up at lay.

"stressed, what if it doesn't work?"mark asks, looking around at all the happy people. jaebum and youngjae were smiling at ara who was twirling around in her dress and singing along to the song with a fake microphone.

rowoon goes over to her, grabbing her hands and dancing around with her as she giggles. chani looks over, smiling at the boy as jisung puts his head on his best friend's shoulder. yugyeom and bambam were both stuffing their faces with food while jinyoung scolded them, earning a small slap from hoseok on his shoulder.

everyone seemed happy, it was all perfect. youngjae's mom was helping with a few finishes before going over to her son and smiling, congratulating him once again.

"i cant wait to see my little grandson / daughter,"she says, sitting down and taking his hands in hers. youngjae sighs, this day was supposed to be happy but the anxiety came back.

"mom what if the baby dies? what if i die?"youngjae says, feeling his chest tighten. his mom pulls him into a hug, a few stray tears falling down his face. he can't leave jaebum alone, and he sure as hell cant lose this baby.

"come on, let's go eat and take your mind off of it,"his mother says, smiling at him and taking his hand. youngjae wipes his tears and sees jaebum who immediately notices the tears and runs over to his baby.

"hey, come here it's your special day, we find out what gender today!"jaebum says, kissing youngjae's cheeks as the younger nods his head.

"i know i know, i just don't wanna leave you,"he says, caressing the elders face. jaebum smiles and leans into youngjae's touch. he places his lips onto the other's, making rowoon clap behind them. youngjae pulls away and rolls his eyes.

"go make out with chani,"he says, rowoon replying with a gladly and taking the flustered boys hand, bringing him outside as his eyes widen.

youngjae looks around at the area, it was perfect. mark set up everything just how he wanted. youngjae goes over to the male, smiling and giving him a hug. he thanks him, causing mark to tear up a bit and hold his hand.

"okay guys, cake time!"mark says, rolling out a beautifully made cake. it was yellow with small flowers in the top left corner. youngjae smiles and thanks the elder boy. mark nods, realizing how happy he was to have made youngjae's day.

"okay everyone listen up. today we are here to celebrate im jaebum and choi youngjae's baby. whether it be a baby girl or a baby boy, we will still love them no matter what. congratulations you two, we are so unbelievably happy for you,"mark says. jaebum thanks him, sitting down on the chair next to youngjae.

"gender reveal time!"rowoon yells, going behind jaebum and putting his hand on jaebum's head. the boy turns around to look at rowoon, youngjae also being insanely confused. mark smiles at the two as rowoon pushes jaebum's face into the cake.

youngjae bursts out laughing his adorable laugh, making everyone smile. rowoon makes sure to stuff jaebum's head in the cake real good so he got the color on him.

"okay jaebum, come up."mark says, the elder lifting his head. youngjae closes his eyes as cheers are heard around him. he turns to jaebum, holding his hands and slowly opening them to reveal the color ...

————————————————————

HEY GUYS!! i know i'm a bitch for not updating and leaving a cliff hanger but damn finally an update. the book is gonna be finished soon!! i'm going to work on the next chapter right now i promise.

question : what do you think the gender will be ?

answer : (: just gotta wait and see!!