t h i r t y s e v e n

"jaebum look how cute this is!!"youngjae exclaims, holding up a pink onesie. jaebum smiles, watching as his baby examines all the clothes.

"jae jae what if we don't have a girl,"jaebum asks, placing his hands on youngjae's hips and his chin on the younger's head. youngjae lets out a sigh but shrugs.

"then we will have a boy! and he will grow up to look exactly like you and he will be strong!"youngjae says, showing off his muscles. jaebum lets out a small laugh and puts his arm around the boy's shoulder.

"are you ready to find out the gender?"jaebum asks, rubbing circles into youngjae's stomach. youngjae nods his head, smiling bright as jaebum looks at the boy's section.

"you want a boy don't you?"youngjae asks, gazing at the outfits with cheesy quotes like 'mommy's boy' or 'strong like daddy!'. jaebum lets out a chuckle and nods his head.

"whether it be a princess or a prince. i will love our child with my whole heart,"he says, turning around and giving youngjae a quick kiss on the lips.

"i love you,"youngjae whispers, smiling at the baby clothes. he was super excited for the baby and he couldn't wait for their little one to come. to say he was nervous, however, was an understatement. he was beyond terrified for the pain he was going to go through.

a nature birth for men was not the most pleasant way to go. somehow they had found a way to make the child come out of male's reproductive parts and youngjae was not too fond of the idea. but he did not want any scars on his body, he felt gross enough.

the emotions were hitting youngjae pretty hard and soon enough he was looking in a mirror, frowning at his big stomach, chubby cheeks, fat arms. he was insecure.

"baby what are you doing?"jaebum asks, noticing the frown on youngjae's face. youngjae pulls at his cheeks, a few tears glistening in his eyes as the boy let out a long sigh.

"i'm so ugly,"he mutters. jaebum shakes his head and turns the boy around to face his chest. youngjae looks up and jaebum takes the boy's cheeks into his hands.

"youngjae, you're far from ugly baby. you're the most stunning person i have ever laid my eyes on. i love you're cute little cheeks and the way your eyes sparkle. i love everything about you so much, please don't feel down,"jaebum says, tears now falling from his face as he embraces youngjae in the middle of the store.

"but what if i become gross and ugly after the baby. what if you leave me?"youngjae sobs into his shoulder. jaebum lets out a frown but shakes his head.

"i would never leave you. never in a billion years."

youngjae's phone erupts, making the two sniffle and pull away. youngjae squints his eyes at the random number but shrugs and picks it up anyways.

"hello?"

"is this youngjae?"a male asks. youngjae nods but realizes he can't see him through the screen. he lets out a yes and hears a sigh from the other side of the phone.

"i'm kris, a friend of jackson's. he's doing really well, and i just wanted to ask. does mark still love him?"

———

"bammie!!!"yugyeom cries, rushing into his room and letting out a pout. bambam raises his eyebrow, looking at the younger but taller boy with a confused face.

"what's wrong?"bambam asks, running a hand through his hair as he continues to gaze at his school work. yugyeom lets out a sigh, stomping over to the bed.

"i want cuddles,"he says, putting his pouty face on bambam's shoulder. the elder looks at him and yugyeom lets out the biggest smile, gaining a blush from the boy he was laying on.

"you're such a cutie,"bambam says, closing his book and placing it off to the side as he falls back onto the bed with a sigh. he places an arm around yugyeom, their legs tangling in the process.

"remember when you were dominant?"bambam says, making yugyeom cringe.

"thank god we changed that,"he mutters, snuggling up into the older's chest. bambam lets out a chuckle, causing it to vibrate against yugyeom's cheek and tickle him. yugyeom lets out a giggle as bambam slowly runs his hands through the boy's hair.

"do you think youngjae will be okay?"

"what do you mean baby?"bambam asks the curious younger who was staring at the wall, his head still on bambam's lap, bam's hand still in his hair.

"he won't be hurt after the birth right?"yugyeom says, sniffling a bit at the thought. bambam shakes his head, letting out a soft no.

"he will be okay. he's strong and he has jaebum,"bambam says. yugyeom lifts his head and kisses the boy on his cheek, smiling a bit.

"and i have you."

————————————————————
i am sorry i have no clue what the hell i just wrote i just wanted to get something out there for the people who still read this! i'll have another chapter up soon i'm working on it right now.

question : are you out of school yet ?

answer : no god damn. one more week.