t w e l v e

hoseok stares at the back of jinyoung's head. his best friend jimin, who had helped him get jinyoung jealous, was concerned about the poor boy.

"yah! hoseok. pop out of it!"jimin yells at him, making a few people look over. jinyoung turned around to face hoseok, a blush formed on both of their cheeks. jaebum groaned, turning around and facing hoseok.

"jung hoseok are you single?"hoseok's eyes widened. why did im jaebum want to know if he was single or not?

"i-i thought you were with youngjae,"hoseok sputtered out. jaebum got the hint and laughed a bit, nodding his head.

"i am. hes the love of my life. i wasn't asking for me, i was asking for my friend here that you're drooling over,"jaebum says, pointing to jinyoung who smacks his hand against his forehead. way to be subtle jaebum.

"well then. yes i am single,"hoseok says, a bit more confident. jaebum nods, turning around the blushing jinyoung and smiling.

"i guess you'll be coming to our quad date then?"

———

youngjae had his hand in as they strolled down the mall. yugyeom and bambam were playing some kind of simulator thing. hoseok and jinyoung were awkwardly standing and watching the boys. and then there was markson.

mark and jackson were feeding each other ice cream and being all lovey dovey. jackson would constantly do cheesy pick up lines and small comments that made mark blush.

youngjae's eyes widened as they passed a maternity store. what would he wear once he started showing? youngjae looked down at his stomach, wondering if he started showing yet. definitely not with hoodies on but he hasn't really looked at his body.

"guys! let's go back to my place,"jackson says, running over to the group. they all nod and follow the blonde headed boy who had mark on his back.

———

youngjae sat on one of jackson's lawn chairs. jaebum was in the pool with the rest of the boys. youngjae admired every one of his boyfriend's features. the way his muscles would show off when he moved his hands through his hair.

youngjae bit his bottom lip and stared at his abs. jaebum smirked as he noticed youngjae staring. he teased him a bit by going underwater so he couldn't see which made youngjae frown.

"like what you see baby?"jaebum called out. youngjae pouted and nodded his head. jaebum let out a coo and rushed over to the lawn chair next to youngjae.

"bummie."

"hm?"jaebum opens an eye and looks over at youngjae who had his lips puckered. jaebum chuckled and leaned over, placing his hand on the boy's cheek. he gave him a soft kiss and pulled away looking in his eyes.

"you're so pretty,"he breaths out, moving his thumb up and down youngjae's cheek. youngjae smiles at the compliment and leans forward to kiss jaebum again.

"yah! jaebum come here!"bambam yells, ruining the moment. youngjae glares at the boy, who then mutters a sorry from the daggers he was getting. youngjae huffs, sitting back as jaebum goes over to help bambam.

youngjae looks over to mark and jackson. jackson had mark in his arms and was throwing him into the pool. mark squeals and pulls jackson in with him. the two were adorable. youngjae smiles softly and rubbed his stomach.

"mark tuan. i love you,"jackson says, causing mark to wrap his arms around jackson's neck and push his lips to the others. he pulls away and smiles at the taller.

"i love you too,"youngjae let a sigh escape from his lips. why couldn't he say it? why did his ex have to fuck it all up? youngjae loved jaebum with all his heart. a thought broke youngjae's sad thoughts.

he looks down at his stomach, smiling at the unborn child. he made small circles on his stomach and closed his eyes. youngjae lays back, resting a bit from the day full of long events.

———

gasps awake youngjae. he jumps and looks at the boy's who were looking over at something. he counted 6. where was jaebum?

everything seemed as if it was slow. youngjae looked over, seeing the one thing he would never want to see.

jaebum was unconscious, blood pouring out of his head. jackson was shaking youngjae, telling him to snap out of it and look away. saying the ambulance was on the way.

youngjae looks over to jackson, a single tear falling before everything comes back. youngjae bolted up, rushing over to jaebum just to be pulled away by paramedics. youngjae sobbed in jackson and mark's arms as he watching his boyfriend being carried away.

———————————————————

ooPs? i'm so cliche i know. but hey, cliche shit is the best. i'll try to update a few more times between today, tomorrow, and monday. i don't know if i'll stick to that but i'll try.

question : favorite color hair on ur ult bias?

answer : yellow or gray.