s e v e n t e e n

"youngjae you're being ridiculous!"jaebum screams at the younger. youngjae scoffs and crosses his arms.

"so you're telling me if a girl was grinding up on me and i just let her you wouldn't be mad?!?"youngjae yells back.

"no! i wouldn't because i trust you! stop being a jealous bitch!"jaebum's eyes widen when he sees youngjae with tears in his eyes.

"youngjae i-i didn't mean-"

"go,"youngjae states simply, pointing at the door. jaebum nods his head and decides not to fight him. as he heard the front door slam shut tears fell down his cheeks.

how could jaebum do this? youngjae already missed his embrace. he needed someone to talk to. but who would he talk to? bambam and yugyeom dont understand mood swings. neither do jinyoung, mark, or jackson. then it hit him.

chen.

———

"did you two fight often?"jaebum asks, taking a soda from lay. he sighs, taking a sip of his beer before turning to jaebum and laughing.

"oh yes. having a jealous pregnant boyfriend is hard. but in the end you need to be the bigger person and realize what he's going through. so. what did you do?"lay asks with a serious look on his face. jaebum sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"give me one of those,"jaebum says looking at lay's beer. the older raised an eyebrow but sighed and handed him one.

"a girl at school was grinding up against me but i didn't want to touch her and all youngjae saw was me not doing anything when in reality i was yelling at her to go away."

"Ah. the wonderful life of pregnancy. show youngjae that you love him and no one else. almost the same exact thing happened to chen and i, hell hes probably telling youngjae the same shit i'm telling you right now. you two will get over it, i saw how in love you looked,"lay smiled, patting the younger's shoulder before handing him a controller.

"let's play, get your mind off of it and then think of a plan okay?"

———

"c-chen. he called me a bitch!"youngjae sobs into chen's shoulder. the older rubbed his hair and back, telling him it would be okay.

"everyone gets into fights youngjae. don't worry you'll be fine,"chen reassures. youngjae still shakes and chen sighs, feeling bad for the young one. this is how chen has felt 6 years ago and he would definitely help youngjae through it.

chen had no one but lay throughout his pregnancy. his friends left him and so did his parents. that was until he found baekhyun and chanyeol but that was after his pregnancy.

"jae how about we do the cliche pregnancy thing and watch sad movies while eating ice cream and chocolate and basically all the bad food out there?"chen asks. youngjae looks up and nods his head, smiling.

"chips too?"

"of course,"chen laughs, heading out to the store with youngjae.

———

"he deserved better!"youngjae screams at the tv. chen had tears down his face too, this was one of his favorite movies and it still got to him.

"why do the hot guys always die!"youngjae sobs out. train to busan was a sob story for youngjae he hated it but loved it at the same time.

"i miss him,"youngjae says, his heart feeling heavy as chen looks over and sighs, nodding his head.

"i know you do. let him come to you though,"chen smiles looking at his phone. lay had messaged him, saying he was going to help jaebum and that they would be there in a few minutes.

jaebum on the other hand was in a car. he missed youngjae so much and didn't realize how being away from the one you love for only four hours hurt so much. the anticipation of whether they wanted to break up or not still hung there.

"you got this,"lay says, patting the boy's back as they stood at the door. flowers and chocolate in hand, jaebum had a whole plan. he also had a box in his pocket.

"jaebum?"youngjae sniffled, opening the door. jaebum's heart broke at the sight and he could feel himself tearing up.

"jae. please forgive me. i love you and only you. i've said it a million times and i'll say it a million more. you're the light that keeps my life shining and i don't know how to survive without you. these past four hours have been the worst, no offense lay, but seriously being away from you is the most painful thing i could ever feel. im so sorry, i promise to always be here for you and i was wondering if you would accept my promise?"jaebum says, pulling out the rings and getting on one knee. youngjae had teared up the second he saw jaebum and now he was full on bawling.

"jaebum. of course i do,"chen and lay smiled at the boys, looking down at their own promise rings that were just next to their engagement rings. jaebum picks up youngjae and spins him around, connecting their lips desperately.

"i guess its time for us to leave,"chen says. they shake their head and pull both of the boys into youngjae's house. lay and chen look at each other confused and jaebum laughs.

"we owe you. let us cook you dinner and shit,"jaebum says. lay laughs at his way of putting it but nods, thanking the young boy before taking chen's hand to go help them.

"they're gonna be good parents,"lay smiles. chen nods and rests his head on lay's shoulder.

"they look just like us, not facial wise though,"lay laughed at his boyfriend and slowly kissed his lips.

"thank god ara is at baek and chanyeol's."

———————————————————

yeah fam i guess i did update. i'm gonna give you an update because i'm moving the q&a to after this chapter do you have something to read instead of me just updating the q&a. little drama but keeping 2jae away from each other hurts too much.

question : which other groups should i add in here?

answer : i was thinking stray kids and maybe twice but they wouldn't be nice. stray kids would cause trouble like the little teens they are and twice would be bad to youngjae so. yeah! hmu with options.