t w e n t y n i n e

"you guys just had to get involved didn't you?"felix asks, slamming the locker next to jisung and chani. the two boy's had stood up for youngjae again, but this time youngjae was no where to be found.

"we are gonna have to teach you a lesson now aren't we?"he asks, rubbing a finger along chani's cheek. chani shoved him backwards, making jisung yelp as he got pushed against the lockers. it was in between classes so they were the only kids out there.

changbin held jisung up by his collar and the young boy started to tear up, making changbin snicker. chani tried to reach out for jisung but hyunjin threw a punch to his face. chani proceeded to fall against the wall and wince in pain.

changbin and hyunjin start kicking the boy's leaving them with bruises and cuts down their face. luckily felix placed his hand up, signaling them to stop. felix walks over to them, bending down and smirking.

"i hope you know to never talk back to us again,"felix whispers, slapping them before walking away. jisung's loud sobs fills the hallways as chani winces and moves over, holding him in his arms. jisung sobs into the boy's shoulders, making chani tear up a bit too.

"jisung? chani?"a voice shot chani's vision towards the end of the hallway where youngjae stood. jaebum's eyes widen as they run over, taking the boys' faces in their hands and rubbing over the cuts. jisung lets out a cry as youngjae puts his hand down on him.

"who did this?"jaebum asks, making chani sigh. jaebum already knew it was felix but what he didn't know was who was behind this.

———

"did you do it?"the man asks felix. the boy shakes his head, letting out a groan of pain as a slap across the back of his head can be felt. felix rubs his head as the man throws a bottle against the wall.

"you worthless little shit! i told you, i want that baby dead,"the man yells, not even noticing the blood dripping down felix's head. the younger boy nods his head and winces as another slap is thrown across his face.

"if he's not dead by the time i get back from america, you're dead,"youngjae's dad says. felix nods and bows his head, walking up to his room and sitting on the bed. he scrolls through instagram, coming upon a post of chani and jisung smiling.

"i'm sorry,"he frowned.

———

"yugyeom! so i just met a man named sehun in the popsicle isle and he said he once fucked his boyfriend baekhyun with a popsicle and i was wondering what flavor you wante-"bambam looked up from his phone as he approached the boys at the table near their normal bowling lane. they all looked at him in disapproval and chen let's put a groan.

"that's why chanyeol stayed the night at our place!"lay says. chen slaps his arms and lay rubs the spot. hoseok and jinyoung were snickering at the look on yugyeom's face.

"bam lets not talk about this right now-"

"it would have to be a pretty sturdy popsicle you don't want it to break in your ass,"jaebum says, placing his arm around youngjae who nods his head, agreeing with the older. yugyeom turns beet red as they all laugh at him.

mark even let out a small laugh but his expression was still depressed. youngjae looked over and frowned, placing his hand on the elder. he rubs it supportively as mark began to shake a little.

"excuse me,"he says, getting up and going into the bathroom. jaebum follows him and places a hand on his back. mark gripped the edge of the sink and let tears fall. he tried his hardest to keep it in but he just couldn't take it anymore.

"i tried jaebum, i really did,"mark says. jaebum nods, rubbing his back and placing an arm around the boy. mark sobs into the boy's neck and jaebum shakes his head. they hadn't heard anything about jackson, hell they didn't even know if he was alive. the last thing that happened was jackson passing out on the phone.

a phone erupted in jaebum's back pocket. mark wiped his tears and sniffled a bit, walking out and sitting down. jaebum exits the bowling alley, turning and standing where youngjae once stood.

"jaebum."

"finally i've been waiting,"jaebum says, a smirk finding its place on his face. the other male on the phone laughs a bit making jaebum roll his eyes.

"give me good news, hyungwon."

"we found him."

————————————————————

hiya! just a little filler chapter on felix and them. sorry for not updating as often as i'd like to. anyways you guys should go check out my babe aria ( angelicmark7 's ) stories! one is about mark and one is about yugyeom and *cough*, a girl named jAi aka moi.

so yes please go check those out because she deserves it she's like such an amazing writer also.

question : group you recently got into ?

answer : monsta x