t h i r t y o n e

"does youngjae know about this?"bambam asks as mark goes up to the boy's doctor. mark shakes his head no and greets the doctor with a smile.

"you must be mark,"the doctor says. he nods and sits down, sitting down in the chair with bambam. the boys and jaebum were doing a gender reveal. of course jaebum did not want to know the gender so he asked bambam and mark to go to the doctor and figure out.

"so i'm guessing you guys are wondering what the gender is and it is a...."

———

"hey you,"youngjae says, ruffling chani's hair. the younger grimaces and youngjae laughs a bit, letting him into the house. chani rolls his eyes and sits down next to youngjae, smiling at his big belly.

"does it hurt?"he asks when youngjae feels a kick. youngjae shakes his head and smiles, holding out his hand to take the younger's and place it on his stomach. chani pulls his hand away and giggles when he feels a kick.

"i have been cooped up in this house all day, do you want to go out?"youngjae asks chani. the young one smiles and nods his head super fast. youngjae laughs and grabs a jacket, holding open the door for the small boy.

they walk out, taking in the refreshing fall winds. usually jisung would be there with them, but he was currently out with his other friend renjun. chani was honestly so happy he was friends with youngjae, he was truly afraid that he would have no one when he moved to the school.

"thank you,"chani simply states, kicking rocks around and looking at the ground. he was a nervous little one and to be honest he didn't really like talking at all. but for some reason these guys helped him out. youngjae breaks into a smile and pulls chani to his side.

"for what now?"

"being my friend. not thinking i'm weird. i'm a sophomore and you're a senior,"he says, looking up at youngjae. youngjae laughs and brings him over to a bench.

"thank you for standing up for me,"youngjae says, taking chani's hands and squeezing them a bit. chani smiles and suddenly hugs youngjae. youngjae's eyes widen but he hugs the younger back.

"do you have any names- oh god youngjae,"chani says as he sees the group of boys approaching. youngjae looks over to see some of his fellow seniors, more of the popular range. chani blushes fiercely and hides his face in youngjae's arm.

these boys were not mean at all, they were popular yet super cool. they get closer and do exactly what chani wished they didn't do. they stopped.

"hey youngjae! how's the baby?"one boy named jaeyoon asks, swinging his intertwined hand with his boyfriend hwiyoung's. youngjae smiles and replies with a good. the tallest one, rowoon, turns over to chani.

"hey chani!"rowoon says, making the younger's heart race. his face becomes more red and flustered than before. youngjae laughs at the boy who made it way too obvious that he was practically in love with the older.

"y-you know my n-name?"chani stutters out, making rowoon let out a deep chuckle. chani felt like he was going to explode any second now, he really liked the older male.

"of course i do. how could i forget the adorable boy in my fourth period?"rowoon responds, making chani choke and hide behind youngjae. rowoon looks at the older boy and youngjae shakes his head while smiling. he mouths out 'he likes you' and rowoon nods his head knowingly.

"well we've got to go, see you later cutie,"rowoon says, leaving a kiss on his cheek. the older loved to mess with chani, he thought it was super cute to see him all flustered. they start to walk away as chani sits there, holding his cheek.

"h-he kissed my cheek. youngjae he kissed my cheek!"chani yells, not realizing rowoon could still hear him from down the road. rowoon let out a chuckle, causing jaeyoon to roll his eyes at the taller.

"you're a dick,"hwiyoung says. rowoon scoffs and turns around.

"whats wrong with a little teasing. i do really like him,"rowoon responds, making the two boys smirk. looks like they have to work with youngjae.

————————————————————
hey!! a little update on chani because rochan is my weakness. i promise next chapter will be focused on 2jae.

question : favorite sf9 song ?

answer : currently midnight road