t h i r t e e n

"no i'm not leaving him,"youngjae says, staring at the wall. he was in the same spot that he had been in for the past 5 hours. staring at the same spot, waiting for the doctor.

"jae, you need sleep. it will hurt the baby,"jinyoung replies, sitting down next to the boy and rubbing his back. yes he was his ex, but the older still felt a connection to him. it may not be romantic, but he felt as if he needed to protect him.

"jinyoung i can't,"youngjae let out a sob. jaebum was in the hospital. jaebum. his everything. the love of his life. the person he wakes up next to every morning. the father of his child.

"at least eat something. please,"jinyoung handed the boy some ramen, making youngjae sigh. he knew the baby needed food. if he wasn't pregnant he would've said no.

"do you love him?"jinyoung suddenly asked. youngjae looked up at jinyoung and nodded. he sighs, eating some and putting it down on the arm of the chair.

"i do. i really do."

"tell him,"jinyoung replies, placing a hand on youngjae's back. he nods as he older walks to the bathroom. just then the doctor comes out, looking around for anyone.

youngjae stands up, going over to the doctor with a hopeful look on his face. the doctor smiles and begins to tell him what jaebum's situation was.

"he's asleep right now, but he is fine. we put stitches where they needed to be, you can go see him,"the doctor says. youngjae nods, rushing down the hallway into his room. the sight of jaebum on a hospital bed crushed him.

"i'm so glad you're okay,"youngjae smiles, going over and grabbing his hand. jaebum peeked open an eye and looked at youngjae. he cracked a smile and youngjae gasped.

"you're awake! you bitch! don't ever do that to me again!"youngjae yells, punching jaebum's arm slightly. jaebum laughs and looks up at youngjae.

"i'm sorry,"jaebum says, stroking the other's face. youngjae leans into his touch and smiles. he pushes himself forward to give jaebum a hug.

"come,"jaebum says, moving over on the tiny hospital bed. youngjae laughs at the small space, but climbs in successfully. even with a pregnant belly he can still fit in.

"we're all together, i won't leave for a long time,"jaebum says, softly moving his thumb over youngjae's hand. youngjae intertwines their hands and looks at his stomach.

youngjae smiles, leading jaebum's hands down to his stomach. jaebum's eyes widened as he touched youngjae's stomach. a few tears started to pool out from jaebum's eyes as he felt around youngjae's small bump.

"jae,"jaebum croaked our, hiding his face into the boy's shoulder. youngjae started laughing. jaebum got youngjae's shoulder all wet but he didn't care. he truly loved this human in front of him.

"that's ours,"jaebum whispered. youngjae nodded against his chest. jaebum wrapped his arms around youngjae and placed a kiss onto his forehead.

"i love you jaejae. i'm sorry that i keep saying it. i don't want you to feel pressured into saying it i just love expressing all my love for you and i want you to know that i love you with all my hear-"youngjae cut off jaebum.

"i love you too,"jaebum's eyes widened. was he dreaming? no way youngjae just said that. yeah he's dreaming. youngjae let out a laugh and wrapped his arms around jaebum's neck.

"the second i saw you get rushed in i knew that i was hopelessly in love with you and i would die without you. i figured it was time to say it,"youngjae said, making more tears roll down jaebum's cheeks.

"god damnit im jaebum you've got me snatched,"youngjae says, showing off a toothy smile and pressing his lips onto jaebum's. jaebum was still crying, crying from happiness of course.

"choi youngjae you've made me the happiest man alive."

———————————————————

ik this chapter high key sucks ass and it's super small and shit but next chapter will be long i promise! i just wanted to get something out there and shit. yOUNGJAE FINALLY SAID I LOVE YOU YAY!

question : who's your favorite american artist if you have any?

answer : halsey (: