t w e n t y

jinyoung rolled his eyes and punched his boyfriend's shoulder who responded with a whine. jinyoung smiles at the boy and presses his lips to the other's, pulling away and looking into hoseok's eyes.

"you're so beautiful,"jinyoung whispers, making the boy flush red. hoseok smiles and looks down at their hands. jinyoung brings hoseok's head up and connects their lips again. he pulls away and sighs, but then looks behind hoseok suspiciously.

"what's wrong?"hoseok says, turning around and looking at the other table in the cafe. jinyoung had his focus on one man. a bad man. did jaebum know about this?

"jinyoung why are you staring at that guy?"hoseok asks. jinyoung holds up a finger and gets up from his seat, walking over to the mysterious man. hoseok was insanely confused.

jinyoung goes over and slams his hands down on the side of the table. the man looks up, confused, but then smiles as he sees jinyoung.

"jinyoung, long time no see."

"what are you doing out? did you escape? are you trying to hurt youngjae again because jaebum will never let that happe-"

"woah woah slow down. i've changed. i want to apologize to youngjae, can you tell me where he is?"youngjae's dad pleads. jinyoung snorts and rolls his eyes, walking away before getting pulled back by the man.

"please jinyoung. i feel like shit, i just want to be in my sons life,"youngjae's father looks at jinyoung with hope in his eyes. jinyoung pulls his arm away and shakes his head.

"you should've thought about that before you raped your own son,"jinyoung walks back to hoseok who was still insanely confused. who was that man? why did jinyoung look so mad? jinyoung goes back to the table and runs his hand through his hair, grabbing his phone to call jaebum.

"okay. tell me what the hell is going on,"hoseok says, taking jinyoung's phone and refusing to give it back unless he told him.

"that's youngjae's dad."

"like, the one who raped him?!? oh i aught to beat him to a-"

"hoseok you can't beat up a teddy bear shut up. plus jaebum already did. and if he goes anywhere near youngjae, jaebum will do it again,"jinyoung says, making hoseok pout and roll his eyes.

"awhh you're so cute babe!"hoseok turned a deep red color once again and smacked away jinyoung's hands which were trying to pinch his cheeks. jinyoung sees youngjae's dad get up and remembered to call jaebum.

———

"you what?!?"jaebum screamed, he walked out of the doctors since jinyoung had called. youngjae's dad was in the cafe. the cafe that was two streets away from here.

"jinyoung is he still there?"jaebum's mind filled with worry as he heard jinyoung say no. just on cue, a black car rolled up to the doctor's office. jaebum looks at the car suspiciously before slamming the man onto his car.

"why the hell are you here,"jaebum says, holding his hand against the older males neck. youngjae's father let out an evil laugh and flipped them over so he was now choking jaebum.

"i hear you're with my boy now. where is he huh? i never got to finish,"he smirks, making jaebum clench his fist. youngjae's dad notices this and tightens his grip. jaebum lets out a gasp for air and hears a scream.

"let him go!" youngjae had come out of the building. he held his stomach and backed against the wall. his dad smirked and continued choking jaebum. youngjae had to put fear behind him, he had to help jaebum.

"hey sweetheart,"his dad smirked. youngjae grimaced at this and shook his head. jaebum let out a pained gasp again, making youngjae furious.

"let him go,"youngjae's fist clasped, his face turning red from anger. jaebum shook his head, tears spilling out. he didn't want youngjae to get hurt.

"b-baby dont-"jaebum felt his air running out by the second. youngjae saw his boyfriend's eyes starting to close and rushed forward at his father, pushing him with all his strength and ended up plowing him to the ground.

youngjae rushes over to jaebum, gasping at the hand print that was around his neck. youngjae's father looked up and saw his son's stomach. his eyes widened and his jaw clenched.

"are you pregnant?"his dad growled. youngjae took jaebum's hand and pulled him up, taking him over to the building wall.

"that's none of your business, get out of my life."

"oh but youngjae im your dad! of course it's my business,"his dad stood up, making youngjae grab jaebum and place him behind him.

"you're far from my dad, just leave or i'll call the cops again."

"i'll be back, just you wait,"the man whispered in his ear, trailing his hand on youngjae's cheek as his mind filled with disgust. he slapped the older and stormed away with jaebum, sitting in the car.

"bummie,"youngjae whispered, he was going to break. he was strong at the moment, but now he was going to break. tears flood from his eyes as he stared at the mark on jaebum's neck.

"y-you were so. so brave,"jaebum choked out, his voice still drained from being choked. youngjae shook his head, hugging jaebum and sobbing quietly in his shoulder.

"we aren't strong enough, what if we get hurt bummie."

"we won't, i won't let him hurt you. ever,"jaebum says, thinking of the perfect people to call before smirking and closing his eyes. dreaming of his old gang getting back together.

———————————————————

omg i'm so sorry for this horrible update i know i haven't updated in so long. i just finished with midterms and shit so i'm so sorry. i'll get back to updating as regularly as possible!

question : favorite got7 song?

answer : currently it's prove it.

sorry if i've already done that one oops we will do it again.