t h i r t y

turns out bambam wasn't lying. the two boys had gone over to chanyeol and baekhyun's house since sehun told them he would explain it all. when they got there, baekhyun jumped into sehun's arms and kissed him a lot. bambam smiles and looks at yugyeom.

"this is why i regret being roommates with you baekhyun!"chanyeol yells. he goes to his room and groans. chanyeol always had to hear these two and it was not very pleasant to him.

"you're just jealous you don't have a boyfriend to stick a popsicle up your ass!"the smaller one, bambam guesses was baekhyun, yelled. chanyeol opens his door and peeks out.

"i don't want a popsicle up my ass you freak!"he yells, slamming the door shut and blasting his music. bambam and sehun laugh as baekhyun rolls his eyes and yugyeom begins to blush.

"please tell me you aren't giving a demo,"yugyeom whispers out. baekhyun's eyes widen and he squeals, taking yugyeom's hands in his.

"are you the bottom?!? i thought you were the top!"he exclaims. bambam laughs, explaining how they usually switch off but right now someone was needy. yugyeom slaps the boy and sehun laughs at the exotic couple.

"no bambam just wanted to know the sturdiest popsicles to use of course!"sehun says. yugyeom places his head in his hands from embarrassment. baekhyun once again grabs yugyeom's hand, dragging him up to his room while yugyeom looks back at the older males with wide eyes.

"come on yugyeom! i'll give you some tricks."

---

after a long day of sehun showing bambam how to correctly insert a popsicle without breaking it and baekhyun putting yugyeom in a lot of tight clothing, the boys decided to leave the couple and chanyeol alone.

"thank you for the help!"bambam says and yugyeom nods his head, blushing at the bag of items baekhyun had decided to buy for him. bambam smirks and takes the bag, running away and making yugyeom chase after him.

"bammie no!"he yells as he tackles him into the ground. luckily the boys lived two streets away from baekhyun and chanyeol so they didn't need to get a ride. bambam fell onto his lawn with yugyeom on top of him.

bambam smiles and places his hand on yugyeom's cheek, running his thumb over the boy's jawline. bambam presses his lips to yugyeom's, the younger responding with the movement of his own lips.

"you're so beautiful,"bambam says, looking into yugyeom's eyes and admiring every little bit of him. yugyeom blushes fiercely and drops onto bambam, hiding his face in the elder's chest. bambam lets out a surprised groan when yugyeom lands on his body.

he chuckles, playing with yugyeom's hair and looking up into the night sky. yugyeom turns around and lays down on the grass next to bambam, looking up as well.

"yugyeom can you get pregnant?"bambam suddenly asks, making yugyeom widen his eyes.

"uhm. i don't think so? why?"yugyeom asks, looking down at his stomach in fear. bambam laughs and rolls onto his side, caressing the other's face.

"we can think of kids in the future, just wanted to make sure i don't slip up and get you pregnant like jaebum did to youngjae,"bambam says, looking into yugyeom's eyes. the younger blushes and hides his face in his hands, making a squealing noise in the process.

"stop it! you're making my heart hurt!"bambam moans out, falling back and clutching his heart as if he was in pain. yugyeom lets out a giggle and kisses bambam's cheek. laying his head on the boy's chest.

"you realize we are still outside on the grass right gyeomie?"

"it's peaceful i like it,"yugyeom says, looking up while listening to bambam's soft heartbeat. yugyeom loved moments like these. when he could just spend time with his boyfriend in quiet and listen to his steady breathing. he could do it forever and never get tired of the reoccurring heart beat.

sadly nothing lasts forever. bambam's phone starts blasting out a song, making the two boys groan in annoyance as bambam takes out his phone. rolling his eyes at the caller, he answers.

"what do you want jaebum?!? i'm having a romantic moment with my boyfriend."

"good both of you are there. we need some help."

————————————————————

okay!! so a little yugbam chapter, some suspenseful shit coming in. i'll try to update again sometime this week but i may be making a zodiac book and a sebaek book after this one (:

also holy shit thank you so much for 14k!!!!

question : favorite yugbam moment?

answer : when bambam said yugyeom was his best friend oof that shit killed me.